Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smegggy)
    i drink over 20 pints of water (tiny bit of lemon or blackcurrant squash) added and about 5/6 cups of tea daily

posted from tsr mobile
    keep away from my family you nutter!

ReputationRep:
    It varies day to day. Most times, I'll have 2-3 bottles of water, especially if I'm in school. However, some days I like to substitute it with a sugary drink (which admittedly, I have been doing so for the past few days). I also have around 3-4 cups of tea or coffee daily at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endgametheory)
    this is how i know you're my homeboy. Honestly though, no one (that I know of) obsesses over me as much as you do, I'm really flattered.
    I'm glad you're not creeped out I'm surprised you haven't put me on your ignore list lol
    But in all seriousness no one deserves to be called ugly, who they **** are they to judge? So I would slap her for being a mean *****

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    I'm glad you're not creeped out I'm surprised you haven't put me on your ignore list lol
    lol, why would I do that? You're nice and genuine
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and you're like the only friend I have on TSR.
    But in all seriousness no one deserves to be called ugly, who they **** are they to judge? So I would slap her for being a mean *****
    Thats just how life is man, people have their own vile little opinions of things (and other people) :/

ReputationRep:
    lol, why would I do that? You're nice and genuine
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and you're like the only friend I have on TSR.

Thats just how life is man, people have their own vile little opinions of things (and other people) :/
    Aww, thank you mercuryman/endgametheory

And that is true

Aww, thank you mercuryman/endgametheory
    looool you're the only person that knows there difference between those two

ReputationRep:
    looool you're the only person that knows there difference between those two
    See, I'm your friend for a long time

ReputationRep:
    a couple of litres of energy drink and coffee maybe juice sometimes as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    a couple of litres of energy drink and coffee maybe juice sometimes as well
    man you might want to cut down on the caffeine before you have a heart attack or something..

ReputationRep:
    I mostly just drink it straight from the tap so it's hard to estimate how much I drink.

ReputationRep:
    Usually at least 2 to 2.5 litres of water a day. I rarely have juice and tea although I do have some milk in the morning with my cereal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    man you might want to cut down on the caffeine before you have a heart attack or something..
    i learnt my limit is a half gallon per day and everything starts spinning but my body handles it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    i learnt my limit is a half gallon per day and everything starts spinning but my body handles it
    so you think you will be able to drink that much when you are in your 30s? 60s? 80s? god help you

ReputationRep:
    im talking about non alcoholic fluids, does anyone actually drink the whole 8 glasses of water a day thing?
    I drink 2 litres of pepi max

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiv is Light)
    I drink 2 litres of pepi max
    your teeth will not forgive you for that haha

ReputationRep:
    so you think you will be able to drink that much when you are in your 30s? 60s? 80s? god help you
    30's yes if not more
    60's i am going to just spend my time drinking champagne and fine cognac, aged scotch and pappy van winkle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    *reads quote* ? *looks at profile pic* Pmsl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    You're next....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.