The Student Room Group

What makes you feel nostalgic?

I guess many would say that the majority of people on here are too young to feel nostalgic, but I don't think that's wholly true.
What arouses nostalgia for you? A certain place? Photographs? A song?
Just curious...
Reply 1
certain places and songs give me a sick feeling sometimes.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Any soundtrack from Wind Waker
Certain songs by my previous favourite band, they helped me get through a lot of difficult times in the last few years and made me feel happy when everything and everyone around me seemed to be falling apart.

Also stumbling across cartoons and TV shows that I used to watch as a kid :smile:
Old music, when somebody brings up a children's show you had forgotten about. Had a bit of a nostalgia attack when somebody on here mentioned an old children's show I used to watch called The Shiny Show.
The smell of my partner's eau de toilette brings back some very fond memories and I remember the warm feeling I had when I was falling in love with him.

There are many songs that make me feel nostalgic about so many different things.

IT WAS 4 YEARS AGO OMG
Reply 7
Original post by ForestShadow

IT WAS 4 YEARS AGO OMG

Four years already?! Time goes by so fast :cry2:

Things that make me nostalgic:
Tommy Girl pefume
Music
Pokemon Indigo League and Jhoto theme tune
Jammy Dodgers
Harry Potter
Original post by drowzee

Pokemon Indigo League and Jhoto theme tune

Harry Potter

So much this
Original post by GUMI
Any soundtrack from Wind Waker

hmm, another Zelda fan it seems. I get the same sense of nostalgia from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.
Good old Disney channel days,certain songs bring back particular memories/feelings,falling in love,family gatherings and the amazing times I got to spend with my parents abroad and at home
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending