Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I guess many would say that the majority of people on here are too young to feel nostalgic, but I don't think that's wholly true.
    What arouses nostalgia for you? A certain place? Photographs? A song?
    Just curious...

ReputationRep:
    certain places and songs give me a sick feeling sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Any soundtrack from Wind Waker

ReputationRep:
    Certain songs by my previous favourite band, they helped me get through a lot of difficult times in the last few years and made me feel happy when everything and everyone around me seemed to be falling apart.

Also stumbling across cartoons and TV shows that I used to watch as a kid

ReputationRep:
    Old music, when somebody brings up a children's show you had forgotten about. Had a bit of a nostalgia attack when somebody on here mentioned an old children's show I used to watch called The Shiny Show.

ReputationRep:
    The smell of my partner's eau de toilette brings back some very fond memories and I remember the warm feeling I had when I was falling in love with him.

There are many songs that make me feel nostalgic about so many different things.

ReputationRep:

IT WAS 4 YEARS AGO OMG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)

IT WAS 4 YEARS AGO OMG
    Four years already?! Time goes by so fast :cry2:

Things that make me nostalgic:
    Tommy Girl pefume
    Music
    Pokemon Indigo League and Jhoto theme tune
    Jammy Dodgers
    Harry Potter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)

Pokemon Indigo League and Jhoto theme tune

Harry Potter
    So much this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    Any soundtrack from Wind Waker
    hmm, another Zelda fan it seems. I get the same sense of nostalgia from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

ReputationRep:
    Good old Disney channel days,certain songs bring back particular memories/feelings,falling in love,family gatherings and the amazing times I got to spend with my parents abroad and at home

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.