Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have 3 LLB exams in the first 3 weeks of May.

If I revise 3-4 hours every day, will this be enough?

ReputationRep:
    no sorry you will defiantly fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MyNameWasTaken12)
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theperformer)
    Why?
    Ignore them, you won't fail. 3-4 hours in two months for three exams is more than enough time. It's not really how much time you have, it's how productive it is. Change up your revision techniques to keep you on your toes, take regular breaks, leave time for hobbies and get someone to test you on what you've learned at the end of every day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    Ignore them, you won't fail. 3-4 hours in two months for three exams is more than enough time. It's not really how much time you have, it's how productive it is. Change up your revision techniques to keep you on your toes, take regular breaks, leave time for hobbies and get someone to test you on what you've learned at the end of every day.
    I usually use colored mind-maps and queue cards. What else can I use other than past papers?

ReputationRep:
    Bump.

ReputationRep:
    2 months is more than enough time, really. As others have said, make sure you're revising 'smart', it's not just about the amount of hours you put in. Keep testing yourself, do past papers, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theperformer)
    I usually use colored mind-maps and queue cards. What else can I use other than past papers?
    They're really good techniques, I use those too Like I said, get someone to test you, and you can also use sticky notes and stick quotes/things to remember in places you often frequent, so you'll always see them and just learn them without even trying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MyNameWasTaken12)
    Don't take advice from someone who can't spell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by em211997)
    Don't take advice from someone who can't spell
    I didn't mean what I said I just thought it was a silly question. If people say it is not enough time what are you going to do, not study?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.