Turn on thread page Beta

I want to sit in a bin and close the lid. watch

I just feel really empty and stressed at the moment. I'm getting angry irl at really trivial things.
    I feel like the girl I'm seeing secretly hates me and I don't know how to fix it.

I'm just so tired mentally, the real world doesn't really interest me at all anymore. I feel like I don't understand other people and how you're supposed to live.

ReputationRep:
    If you think she hates you, just leave her

ReputationRep:
    Life is supposed to be a drag. Move on.

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    If you think she hates you, just leave her
    I tried, couldn't even last a day without her and she contacted me saying the same thing.

(Original post by desslop)
    Then there's no point in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I tried, couldn't even last a day without her and she contacted me saying the same thing.
    That's the addiction from the attachment you have to her, if she's making you miserable at all other times, she's not worth it. You have to block her out of your life as you need time for yourself first xxx

ReputationRep:
    learn to not give a **** about anything then all your worries and problem go away

ReputationRep:
    Quit being emotional, and invest in YOUR life.
    Take a stand and move tf on.
    I probably sound like a douche, but whatever.

If anyone makes you feel this way, then you don't need them in your life. End of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desslop)

Well this has hit me hard.

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    That's the addiction from the attachment you have to her, if she's making you miserable at all other times, she's not worth it. You have to block her out of your life as you need time for yourself first xxx
    (Original post by spv)
    Quit being emotional, and invest in YOUR life.
    Take a stand and move tf on.
    I probably sound like a douche, but whatever.

If anyone makes you feel this way, then you don't need them in your life. End of.
    She does make me happy, I myself keep getting paranoid. I'm more miserable without her then with her.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should talk to her then? See how she feels? What's the point of literally making "much ado about nothing"

ReputationRep:
    She does make me happy, I myself keep getting paranoid. I'm more miserable without her then with her.
    Then take a deep breath in, a deep breath out. Calm down, there's nothing wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Hey why not talk to her instead of making a guess and make yourself feel worse. If she says she hates you, at least you know what's wrong and you can work it out.

ReputationRep:

Just because life is a drag doesn't mean there are no good things about it. In fact, it makes you appreciate the good things that much more

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.