Teaching Assistant with the British Council

Watch
lkat94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi!

So I've just got through to interview for a teaching assistant position in India with the British Council, and I was wondering whether anyone had any advice or precious experience interviewing with them?

Thanks!
erin94
Badges: 1
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I've just sat my interview with them too. I guess you'll know from the email that theres a group interview and an individual one. Whilst you can't really prepare for the group interview, you can do a lot of prep for the individual ones. E.g. I created flashcards with my response to all the scenarios and obvs did the lesson plan. Make sure you can present it within 3 minutes as they cut you off then! Good luck, hopefully see you in India!
RW93
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi! I have an interview next week for the teaching assistantship in India. Can anyone shed any light on the kinds of questions asked? I haven;t been asked to prepare a lesson plan- or am I missing something? Any advice would be very appreciated!
Elaxxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Has anyone heard back whether they've got a place yet?
RW93
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I heard on Friday that I got a place! What about you? Anyone got any thoughts about 2 vs 5 months?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (338)
83.66%
No (66)
16.34%

Watched Threads