He's the second biggest swiftie in here, after me

Original post by swirly
OH EM GEEE.

He's the second biggest swiftie in here, after me

:rofl:
Reply 182
Original post by Anon_98
@difeo Are you a swiftie? :u:

Emilia Clarke is more attractive than Taylor Swift.

Amirite.
Original post by Rk2k14
Emilia Clarke is more attractive than Taylor Swift.

Amirite.

Rk2k17 is always right. :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 185
Original post by Anon_98

@difeo@swirly
Told you. Anon only speaks the truth.
Original post by Rk2k14
@difeo@swirly
Told you. Anon only speaks the truth.

XD Tyvm.<3

:ymca:
Original post by Anon_98

Emilia Clarke has done nothing in the real world, and is famous for cucking herself out on a fictional TV show. Taylor Swift has inspired a generation. She brings love and joy to this world, and encourages people to stand up and fight for themselves. Not only is she a God-tier artist and creative but when Time magazine in 2099 write their list of 100 best role models in the 21st century, bar the return of Jesus the son of God, she will be number 1.

ffs r u even a real swiftie:colonhash:

Reply 188
Original post by The Wavefunction
Thoughts on Lucy Liu (The show, Elementary, that she's in is GOAT btw)? @swirly @SA-1

Bone structure is superb

Imagine her spilling lotion on your back, while she's sat on your legs massaging you

Madness

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 189
Original post by swirly
x

Grey's anatomy/10?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Grey's anatomy/10?

Posted from TSR Mobile

8/10

u watch it?
Reply 191
Original post by swirly
8/10

u watch it?

Nah I might do tbh

What's it about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swirly
Emilia Clarke has done nothing in the real world, and is famous for cucking herself out on a fictional TV show.

I genuinely didn't even know who she was. :rofl: I had to look her up and discovered that she's in G.O.T/something. :erm: A show that I've yet to watch. :emo:

Original post by swirly

Taylor Swift has inspired a generation.

Preach. :adore:

Original post by swirly

She brings love and joy to this world, and encourages people to stand up and fight for themselves.

Aww, that's so cute- I totally agree. :'33

Original post by swirly

Not only is she a God-tier artist and creative but when Time magazine in 2099 write their list of 100 best role models in the 21st century, bar the return of Jesus the son of God, she will be number 1.

Eek, I totally did not know that but I think you're right. O_O Tyvm for enhancing my knowledge on the future- I am forever in your debt. <3

Original post by swirly

:shh: ( I obviously just said it to make Rk2k17 happy bc I'm nice like that. :yep: )

Original post by swirly

My favourite emoji is evidently this:

Spoiler

Original post by SA-1
Nah I might do tbh

What's it about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Medical drama about surgical interns, mainly about them dealing with life, and their interpersonal relationships. Main character is Meredith Grey, and her mum was a legendary surgeon. Watched the first episode, and was instantly hooked. almost cried on like the first/ second/ third episode. its really touching.
Frozen is the perfect Disney film. I'll definitely be watching Zooptopia too.

FK, she looks about 12. Never stepped on the Selena hype train.
Reply 195
Original post by swirly
Medical drama about surgical interns, mainly about them dealing with life, and their interpersonal relationships. Main character is Meredith Grey, and her mum was a legendary surgeon. Watched the first episode, and was instantly hooked. almost cried on like the first/ second/ third episode. its really touching.

..any particular women I should watch it for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
..any particular women I should watch it for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

one of the main characters is a surgeon who moonlights as an underwear model..
Original post by Anon_98
I genuinely didn't even know who she was. :rofl: I had to look her up and discovered that she's in G.O.T/something. :erm: A show that I've yet to watch. :emo:

Preach. :adore:

Aww, that's so cute- I totally agree. :'33

Eek, I totally did not know that but I think you're right. O_O Tyvm for enhancing my knowledge on the future- I am forever in your debt. <3

:shh: ( I obviously just said it to make Rk2k17 happy bc I'm nice like that. :yep: )

My favourite emoji is evidently this:

Spoiler

Reply 198
Original post by swirly
Emilia Clarke has done nothing in the real world, and is famous for cucking herself out on a fictional TV show. Taylor Swift has inspired a generation. She brings love and joy to this world, and encourages people to stand up and fight for themselves. Not only is she a God-tier artist and creative but when Time magazine in 2099 write their list of 100 best role models in the 21st century, bar the return of Jesus the son of God, she will be number 1.

She's famous because the majority of 14yr old girls listen to her music. They got dumped by the love of their life and now can relate to her.

Emilia Clarke is perfection.
Reply 199
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Frozen is the perfect Disney film. I'll definitely be watching Zooptopia too.

FK, she looks about 12. Never stepped on the Selena hype train.

Frozen was overrated af.

Up was way better.