The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jimmy is a neckbeard who thinks pop music is beneath him

[video="youtube;qV5lzRHrGeg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV5lzRHrGeg[/video]

banger
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by difeo
Jimmy is a neckbeard who thinks pop music is beneath him

[video="youtube;qV5lzRHrGeg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV5lzRHrGeg[/video]

banger

Nah, it's a decent song, but it's hardly a banger unless you're 11 years old and going to your first primary school disco, which tbh I would not put past you.

Video's far more entertaining that the song.

You tried bailing Kenan out and dug him a deeper hole to drag himself out of. gg
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Nah, it's a decent song, but it's hardly a banger unless you're 11 years old and going to your first primary school disco, which tbh I would not put past you.

Video's far more entertaining that the song.

You tried bailing Kenan out and dug him a deeper hole to drag himself out of. gg

don't get mad

tbf Carly is no Katy Perry who herself is just a poor man's Taylor Swift
:rofl:
Original post by Anon_98

Speak Now or Red?
Original post by difeo
Speak Now or Red?

Twentyy twwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo. :awesome:

Spoiler

Original post by Anon_98
Twentyy twwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo. :awesome:

Spoiler

But is Red not the perfect mix of bangers and heartfelt ballads?
Original post by difeo
But is Red not the perfect mix of bangers and heartfelt ballads?

NO.

GOSH, NO.

Only kidding. :'3 Well, if you think it is the perfect mix, Difeo. Then yes it is totally the perfect mix!! :biggrin:
she knows
Happy 127th birthday to my man. Blazing fat ones before it was cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L58oh3wIiNw

"Jar Jar is key to all of this"
@Rk2k14 thoughts on a 16 part HBO comedy-drama about a millionaire rockstar who took his millions in the eighties and bought a private island to live a life of decadent seclusion. He then has to come back to modern society and is completely unaccustomed to it. Plot twist: he hires a PA to help him get by, and in the season finale you find out he his son.
Reply 2052
@SA-1 you remind me of the mean Asian at the start of Spider-Man 2:redface:
Reply 2054
@swirly you remind me of Gollum from Lord of the Rings:redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SA-1
@swirly you remind me of Gollum for Lord of the Rings:redface:

Thoughts on a 16 part HBO comedy-draw series as mean Asian and Gollum take New York to film their own reality TV show but they have to fight the Kardashians for recognition, and in the series finale they realise they are not too different.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2057
Original post by AR_95
x

Do you know a good study place at uni?

Library is so stuffy and hot and smells of curry ffs

Also need an accessible plug

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2058
Original post by swirly
@Rk2k14 thoughts on a 16 part HBO comedy-drama about a millionaire rockstar who took his millions in the eighties and bought a private island to live a life of decadent seclusion. He then has to come back to modern society and is completely unaccustomed to it. Plot twist: he hires a PA to help him get by, and in the season finale you find out he his son.

Would not sell.

One of your ****ter ideas swirly. Very disappointed.
Not sure if ripping off Batman or...
Studying only counts if you take and post pictures of coffee from a major chain and of your desk area being a huge mess with paper and highlighters everywhere.

If you don't do that, there's no point really.

Latest