Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Calm it man, let's not express sexual fantasies here...

Daenerys was positioned as the pinnacle since season 1 so it's hard for some people to take her off the pedestal.

Regardless I'd say:

Daenerys
    Red Woman
    -
    -
    Dorne girls
    -
    Melisandre
    Margaery
    Red Woman >>> Melisandre you know

Am I missing something here?

ReputationRep:
    Further GoT discussion will result in me posting spoilers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Red Woman >>> Melisandre you know

Am I missing something here?
    Everything in my post was correct.
    To disagree is to invite spoilers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Remember that Recess episode where everyone had watched that new film except Vince who didn't watch it until it was too late and everyone had moved on with their discussions?
    Me No Know, classic episode

ReputationRep:
    Katherine Schwarzenegger :borat::hump:

ReputationRep:
    The longest weeks are the ones with Game of Thrones at the end.

ReputationRep:
    How important is having healthy relationships at work, especially if you work full time?

Kenan and Kel zKlown sr90
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by SA-1)
    How important is having healthy relationships at work, especially if you work full time?

Very.

You need to get along with your colleagues... or at least the majority of them! I don't think its a coincidence that the job I hated the most is the one where I didn't know anyone. I'm not saying you have to be BFFs who always meet up and talk out of work etc, but it really helps having banter in the office or just people to talk to about things.

I'd absolutely hate working somewhere where there's nobody to get on with or nobody my age who I can relate to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

Depends what you mean by healthy and in what line of work.

You've got to be likeable to get on, if people think you're a jerk, they're not going to want to work with you to achieve best results.

If you have a unique skill set, it's easier as people have to come to you to get the job done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

Yeah, very.

Didn't realise how important until I actually started. If you get along with your colleagues, can make such a difference to how much you enjoy work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    x
    (Original post by zKlown)
    x
    (Original post by sr90)
    x
    Completely.

So why is it that you get that one moody ****er at work that is just permanently depressed? Why is that they do all that they can do ensure that life is made difficult, not just for you, but for everyone? & how on earth do you deal with it?

I'm coming to the end of my first year of my professional life, and I've always made sure that I have good relationships with those who I work with. There's this one woman at work, she's in her 50s so she can't exactly be changed either but she literally does all that she can to be difficult - not just to me, but to everyone. Everyone has seemed to have accepted it though, but I can never understand why you would make bad relationships with those that you see more than most people in your life?

What would you man do in this situation?

ReputationRep:
    Is that Nurse A or B?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she isn't intellectually, ethically or religiously stimulating enough for you

ReputationRep:
    Banter.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Completely.

So why is it that you get that one moody ****er at work that is just permanently depressed? Why is that they do all that they can do ensure that life is made difficult, not just for you, but for everyone? & how on earth do you deal with it?

I'm coming to the end of my first year of my professional life, and I've always made sure that I have good relationships with those who I work with. There's this one woman at work, she's in her 50s so she can't exactly be changed either but she literally does all that she can to be difficult - not just to me, but to everyone. Everyone has seemed to have accepted it though, but I can never understand why you would make bad relationships with those that you see more than most people in your life?

What would you man do in this situation?
    There's someone like that in every job mate. Just ignore them as much as possible.

Half the time they don't even realise that they're being rude.

ReputationRep:
    That one person in the office is fine, just ignore it, and deal with it... except when that one person is your boss, then your ****ed.

Had that in my last job - terrible boss, no one liked her.. But she was ****ing the owner of the company so....

No lack of respect for that, she was ruthless in getting what she wanted.

ReputationRep:
    Best episode ever. Them feels at the end

ReputationRep:
    Going to have been up for 40 hours by the time I go to bed ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Going to have been up for 40 hours by the time I go to bed ffs
    Dissertation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Dissertation?
    Assignmemt on some utterly **** bit of software which I hate using, never works, always crashes and is about something my course has no ****ing relevancy to.

It crashed yesterday and i lost 6/7 hours of work on it, the software is so **** even thr company who made it discontinued it - yet they still expect us to learn it.

What kind of University lecturer doesn't have their own Uni email address to talk to students? **** teacher, **** uni.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.