Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I've stopped watching Arsenal after the palace draw.

We're as boring to watch as UTD this season. Obviously we play better football but it's still a drag in this form. At least UTD can defend tho
    Wenger supporters often use this argument, "but we play good football". Complete myth. We haven't played good football consistently in years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Wenger supporters often use this argument, "but we play good football". Complete myth. We haven't played good football consistently in years.
    I said better than UTD football, not good football m8ey

Tbf at the start of the season we played great counter attacking football and actually looked dangerous. The **** happened to that.

ReputationRep:
    Is Ramsey actually **** now, or do Arsenal fans just whine about everything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Tbh he's just had one really good season. I do think his form depends on Girouds - Girouds link up play needs to be on point for him to make his surging forward runs.

Right now I'd prefer Santi playing that deeper role tbh.. Santi is massively underrated by Arsenal fans for some reason

He's not **** though, but really isn't living up to his hype

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Just Arsenal fans whining from what I've seen. Plus they've changed the way they play, he thrived in 13/14 when Giroud would hold the ball up and he could make runs in behind from deep, or arrive in the box late for crosses. For Wales I feel like he's maintained that 13/14 level anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rEaR vIeW)
    Just Arsenal fans whining from what I've seen. Plus they've changed the way they play, he thrived in 13/14 when Giroud would hold the ball up and he could make runs in behind from deep, or arrive in the box late for crosses. For Wales I feel like he's maintained that 13/14 level anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pretty much paraphrased what I said.

Why didn't you reference me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Pretty much paraphrased what I said.

Why didn't you reference me?
    Didn't read your post pal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Tbh he's just had one really good season. I do think his form depends on Girouds - Girouds link up play needs to be on point for him to make his surging forward runs.

Right now I'd prefer Santi playing that deeper role tbh.. Santi is massively underrated by Arsenal fans for some reason

He's not **** though, but really isn't living up to his hype

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fair comments, glad he isn't playing as badly as half of Twitter makes out. Need him firing on all cylinders next month.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So what you're saying is we should completely rehash our system from 13/14 so that it only suits Ramsey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    So what you're saying is we should completely rehash our system from 13/14 so that it only suits Ramsey
    How have you deduced that from what I said?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How have you deduced that from what I said?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you're implying it m8

ReputationRep:
    You know that one song..

That one song..

https://youtu.be/7NJqUN9TClM

ReputationRep:
    Had an absolutely mint week :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    You know that one song..

That one song..

https://youtu.be/7NJqUN9TClM
    are u ok..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    are u ok..
    Thoughts on Manisha from TSR's homepage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    bet she spits some fire bars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Swirly in the process of signing her up for his "modelling agency".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    What's your favourite episode? I like the one with the Polish immigrant who just came to deliver some pizzas. xoxo
    SAME!!

ReputationRep:
    Im actually gassed Sadiq Khan is mayor of London

He's my local MP lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Im actually gassed Sadiq Khan is mayor of London

He's my local MP lol
    Tooting Market... STILL

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.