Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    You're loss, I feel like there could have been lots of ethical, intellectual and moral stimulation between us xox
    I'll come if I can go on the big slide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Cancer to Americans are Reddit to a society.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, lol @ Shed's use of an apostrophe
    lol at this neek stalking me all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    lol at this neek stalking me all the time.
    He did rek you tbf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Anyone else ever buy frappes to look cool while sitting in traffic. I dont even like frappes.

inb4 SA-1 sits there on his iPhone 6s refreshing the Barclays banking app to show everyone he's YMCMB.

trapking pls confirm.
    :rofl: :lol:

Cc this is true.

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on Mayweather vs Mcgreggor?

McGregor's going to get humiliated worse than Pacquiao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    You forgot sexual mate

Or did you....
    Didn't want to come on too strongly, did I? It seems to be working..

(Original post by LFC_RV)
    Well we aren't going to go there for a lap of the lake, of course we'll go down the slide. Plus maybe ice cream if it's sunny and your "hayfever" isn't too bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Mcgreggor

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Anyone who has done martial arts (especially mma) will know Mcgregor would obliterate Mayweather. Boxers have no ground game...

Also if you follow boxing too you would know that Pacquiao can beat Mayweather without a doubt why do you think Mayweather refused a rematch....he knows he got lucky against Pacman. It was just unfortunate he was injured....

Mayweather has had some shady wins in his time....he should have lost that fight against Cotto and Alvarez but he somehow still ended up winning by decision. He's a great boxer don't get me wrong but he definitely did not win those fights...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    rEaR vIeW

Stephan El Shaarawy >>> Zayn

Dirtybit please confirm

(Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    She needs some ethnic ****
    Give it to her bro, maybe you can teach her some tech in Basketball?

Anyone else ever buy frappes to look cool while sitting in traffic. I dont even like frappes.

inb4 SA-1 sits there on his iPhone 6s refreshing the Barclays banking app to show everyone he's YMCMB.

trapking pls confirm.
    Can confirm SA-1 takes pictures of a rainbow followed by some tumblr inspired quote on LinkedIn to get the likes in.

Stop fighting pls x @swirly The Wavefunction

Can't go Roath Park, my hayfever's real bad sorry xx
    Do you know SirAlexFerguson ???

(Original post by trapking)
    Anyone who has done martial arts (especially mma) will know Mcgregor would obliterate Mayweather. Boxers have no ground game...

Also if you follow boxing too you would know that Pacquiao can beat Mayweather without a doubt why do you think Mayweather refused a rematch....he knows he got lucky against Pacman. It was just unfortunate he was injured....

Mayweather has had some shady wins in his time....he should have lost that fight against Cotto and Alvarez but he somehow still ended up winning by decision. He's a great boxer don't get me wrong but he definitely did not win those fights...
    TK tried so hard with this post

- zK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    Canelo got his ass handed to him

brb shadowboxing for 12 rounds

Mayweather beats McGregor so easy, he'll only need a one week training camp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Didn't want to come on too strongly, did I? It seems to be working..
    Mate she's Welsh. It's like a free pass...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rEaR vIeW)
    Mcgreggor

Posted from TSR Mobile
    dunno why I typed it like that lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    BubbleBoobies Feel No Ways rEaR vIeW thoughts on Katie Hopkins running around London with a halal sausage up her bum?
    it's the closest she'll come to being fully muslim tbh

ReputationRep:
    Canelo got his ass handed to him

brb shadowboxing for 12 rounds

Mayweather beats McGregor so easy, he'll only need a one week training camp.
    Hmm that was only for a few rounds but he surely won the rest! The Alvarez fight is debatable tbh but the Cotto one is a definite Mayweather loss!

And it depends.... if youre talking just boxing between those two then yes I agree but if you're saying put Mayweather and Mcgregor in the ring together and just let them fight then Mcgregor will make him look silly.

ReputationRep:
    Mayweather doubters be like until he beats Tyson Fury he's not TBE

ReputationRep:
    Mayweather doubters be like until he beats Tyson Fury he's not TBE
    tyson fury is the definition of a typical dad bod.

thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Can almost dunk a basketball on regulation rim. Can hang off a rim and dunk a small ball. Just need to add an extra few cms in my vertical.

ReputationRep:
    Can almost dunk a basketball on regulation rim. Can hang off a rim and dunk a small ball. Just need to add an extra few cms in my vertical.
    Don't be a manlet then

ReputationRep:
    do you squat bro? that will help massively.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.