:rofl: piss off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    :rofl: piss off
    Reported for abusive/offensive language

ReputationRep:
    Language for reported offensive/abusive

ReputationRep:
    Reported for piracy. Think of your own private jokes sunshine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rEaR vIeW)
    cuck on Acorns odds a being

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thoughts?

https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/sta...74725536747520

ReputationRep:
    Lol that dumb whore ain't even getting a response, talk about desperate.

#ZQUAD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Anon_98 do you read through all these pages :lol:

also would you ship them?:

I sometimes skim through a few when I'm bored, but definitely not all of them, no, bc the thread moves way too quickly.

Lol, that video made me laugh way too much.- I don't think so. Would you? :rofl: Suits is so boring though, ohmyg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rEaR vIeW)
    Odds on Acorns being a cuck?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Odds on rEaR vIeW compensating for having a small ****?

Odds to be influence by factors such as:
    Asian,Short, Obsessed with body, In love with a twink, Supports man united, Obviously the 'bottom' in the relationship with Difeo.

Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who likes standing up on trains?

I don't mean long journeys, it's just that my train is only 20 minutes and I'm sat down literally all day at work so it's nice to be able to stretch my legs a little.

Plus I like to look out of the window (because Yorkshire countryside is amazing) and you wouldn't get that when you're awkwardly sat next to someone on an aisle seat. None of you want to be next to the other and nobody will ever make eye contact so you're literally just sat staring in to space for the entire trip.

I'll never understand people rushing to get a seat for a 20 minute train journey...

ReputationRep:
    That West Ham leaving Upton Park thing dragged on, God forbid Liverpool ever decide to move

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Odds on rEaR vIeW compensating for having a small ****?

Odds to be influence by factors such as:
    Asian,Short, Obsessed with body, In love with a twink, Supports man united, Obviously the 'bottom' in the relationship with Difeo.

Thoughts?
    Can confirm all

ReputationRep:
    Buzzing for the ceremony when Tottenham leave White Hart Lane. Clips of the Tottenham riots and Arsenal winning the league in 04 being shown on the big screens, and Ledley King being carried around on a stretcher carried by Sol Campbell wearing an Arsenal shirt. Harry Redknapp sticking his head out of a black cab and talking about that "triffic player" he tried to sign at Portsmouth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Buzzing for the ceremony when Tottenham leave White Hart Lane. Clips of the Tottenham riots and Arsenal winning the league in 04 being shown on the big screens, and Ledley King being carried around on a stretcher carried by Sol Campbell wearing an Arsenal shirt. Harry Redknapp sticking his head out of a black cab and talking about that "triffic player" he tried to sign at Portsmouth.
    Do you actually remember that? (not taking the piss)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Am I the only one who likes standing up on trains?

I don't mean long journeys, it's just that my train is only 20 minutes and I'm sat down literally all day at work so it's nice to be able to stretch my legs a little.

Plus I like to look out of the window (because Yorkshire countryside is amazing) and you wouldn't get that when you're awkwardly sat next to someone on an aisle seat. None of you want to be next to the other and nobody will ever make eye contact so you're literally just sat staring in to space for the entire trip.

I'll never understand people rushing to get a seat for a 20 minute train journey...
    Yea just you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Yea just you.
    agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Do you actually remember that? (not taking the piss)
    No, if I'm honest. Was only 5 when it happened. Would still be funny seeing it being put on the big screens though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Yea just you.
    Y Zerf? Y?

ReputationRep:
    AR_95, the girl in IAC.. Did you mean the one with Goldilocks hair?

Also, you backing Brunel Festival?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    AR_95, the girl in IAC.. Did you mean the one with Goldilocks hair?

Also, you backing Brunel Festival?
    Her hair was blonde but straight?

Will probably be at the festival yeah. Can't wait for Giggs and Krept and Konan though :rofl:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 2, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.