Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What's an Azealia Banks and what does it do? Can't say I've ever heard of this aggressive species before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Think you need a girlfriend.

Or if you already have one, Think you need to priorities your time better.. as there are far better things to be doing then browsing TSR

(That said, Mrs acorns always seems to smell TSR in the air, and walk into my study just as I open it up. She goes away thinking I am always on this site.. which is only a mild exaggeration, but is still annoying.)

Hows the job stuff going these days?
    I have friends, don't need a girlfriend because my actual alone time is something I value deeply. Plus I'm not going to spend weeknights at 12am at my girls house anyway. I do have stuff.

I really do not desire a girlfriend though, I do loads of stuff anyway, which I'm going to have to cut down when I start my job.

I have a job for a few months, looking for a permanent job too though.

ReputationRep:
    Aka Jam can't get a girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Aka Jam can't get a girlfriend
    Na that's not a problem for me.

ReputationRep:
    Course not tough guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    What's an Azealia Banks and what does it do? Can't say I've ever heard of this aggressive species before.
    Brainless trump supporter, that's all she's known for

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    zKlown thoughts on the abnormally high saturation point of margarine on toast? Sometimes it just looks like you can keep spreading and spreading and it just keeps on absorbing it like a margarine black hole. A single slice can end up coming in at 600 calories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    zKlown thoughts on the abnormally high saturation point of margarine on toast? Sometimes it just looks like you can keep spreading and spreading and it just keeps on absorbing it like a margarine black hole. A single slice can end up coming in at 600 calories.
    ]
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    To get into Stanford part of the application process is to answer the question: 'What matters the most?'

How would you answer this SA-1 Zayn is Bae sr90 Anon_98 Dirtybit

Philosophy pls

ReputationRep:
    To get into Stanford part of the application process is to answer the question: 'What matters the most?'

How would you answer this SA-1 Zayn is Bae sr90 Anon_98 Dirtybit
    Pro Clubs net goals %

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Pro Clubs net goals %
    I even said philosophy pls

ReputationRep:
    I don't eat margarine, it has tran-fats in it which is extremely bad for you. I eat butter which although is still not great, it's more natural than processed spreads.

Peanut butter is bae though

(Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    I have friends, don't need a girlfriend because my actual alone time is something I value deeply. Plus I'm not going to spend weeknights at 12am at my girls house anyway. I do have stuff.

I really do not desire a girlfriend though, I do loads of stuff anyway, which I'm going to have to cut down when I start my job.

I have a job for a few months, looking for a permanent job too though.
    Thoughts Dirtybit

ReputationRep:
    The lack of WiFi and signal in my accomodation means I've watched more TV in the last two weeks than I have in the last year. Currently finished the Inbetweeners box set & films, the Ricky Gervais show, An Idiot Abroad, on the 6th Harry Potter film & went through 4 career seasons on Fifa.

What next? Thinking a Malcolm in the Middle marathon.

Any popular complex show is a no go. Cba with GoT or any of the US netflix crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SentryE3D)
    The lack of WiFi and signal in my accomodation means I've watched more TV in the last two weeks than I have in the last year.
    The lack of ****s given means that this post will be met with little to no response

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    The lack of ****s given means that this post will be met with little to no response

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're still here? Jesus. Your life is a worse car crash than the one in the Pont de I'Alma road tunnel.

ReputationRep:
    ^rustled

ReputationRep:
    Can confirm rustled

It was a joke, jheez. Lighten up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SentryE3D)
    The lack of WiFi and signal in my accomodation means I've watched more TV in the last two weeks than I have in the last year. Currently finished the Inbetweeners box set & films, the Ricky Gervais show, An Idiot Abroad, on the 6th Harry Potter film & went through 4 career seasons on Fifa.

What next? Thinking a Malcolm in the Middle marathon.

Any popular complex show is a no go. Cba with GoT or any of the US netflix crap.
    You not seen HP before? It's great, isnit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    You not seen HP before? It's great, isnit.
    Is this a Come Fly With Me reference?

ReputationRep:
    Is this a Come Fly With Me reference?
    No

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.