The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zayn is Bae
The car thing was your own fault for not getting a witness to be fair.

Hopefully the bad luck continues until Wednesday night then...

You know you don't just acquire witnesses? They actually have to be there and have witnessed the event.. Not sure how it's my fault a moron crashed into me and no one was around to witness said stupidity.
Original post by Zerforax
You know you don't just acquire witnesses? They actually have to be there and have witnessed the event.. Not sure how it's my fault a moron crashed into me and no one was around to witness said stupidity.

Well that's not what you said when we discussed it previously, you just said that you didn't take anyone's details. In any case the likelihood of no-one being around at all is low, even if they didn't see the accident you said the other driver accepted full responsibility at the time so they could've just testified on that.
Original post by Marsheel

x

Imagine sinking that low to actually stalk someone's FB and post their photos online without permission

Know the exact group that are behind this as well.
Well that's not what you said when we discussed it previously, you just said that you didn't take anyone's details. In any case the likelihood of no-one being around at all is low, even if they didn't see the accident you said the other driver accepted full responsibility at the time so they could've just testified on that.

Find me where I said that? I said there were no independent witnesses. You do realise if there is a low probability is something not happening, that circumstance can't then happen? It's like now arguing Leicester didn't just win the PL title because the likelihood was low :rolleyes:

I also complained about the other driver now lying about what happened.
Original post by Zerforax
Find me where I said that? I said there were no independent witnesses. You do realise if there is a low probability is something not happening, that circumstance can't then happen? It's like now arguing Leicester didn't just win the PL title because the likelihood was low :rolleyes:

I also complained about the other driver now lying about what happened.

Ok looked it up and that's my mistake, I apologise. Clearly a long day of revision has gotten to me haha. Last line people do that all the time, it's mainly insurance companies pressuring them to if there's no hard evidence as they usually either get 50/50 or off scott-free that day. Sucks but it's just life I guess.
Fk embarrasses himself once again
Least I'm not a nonce

Posted from TSR Mobile

are we gonna act like you don't think 15 year old Zayn is good looking

Original post by difeo
are we gonna act like you don't think 15 year old Zayn is good looking

Well he's nearly 3 years older than me so how can that make me a nonce!!!

Tell your ex I said Gl with her year 9 SATS though

Spoiler

Well he's nearly 3 years older than me so how can that make me a nonce!!!

Tell your ex I said Gl with her year 9 SATS though

Spoiler

Well you see the way a picture works is it doesn't matter how old the person in it is now, they stay the same age in the picture
So you, aged 20, find Zayn, aged 15, to be a good looking lad

That 5 year age gap makes you approximately 2.5 times as noncey as me

Spoiler

Back when J Cole was fire

The new Eurovision voting format was ****ing lit
Original post by Kenan and Kel
The new Eurovision voting format was ****ing lit

[video="youtube;eo0UhloNnPQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo0UhloNnPQ[/video]
Original post by difeo
[video="youtube;eo0UhloNnPQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo0UhloNnPQ[/video]

Reported for homophobic language

How long before paedophilia/necrophilia/incestuous marriage is legalised btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reported for homophobic language

How long before paedophilia/necrophilia/incestuous marriage is legalised btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

not long hopefully

strong ignoring of previous comment btw
Original post by zKlown
Not really a great diss track really, doesn't really cut deep, it's just full of playground disses and play on words.

And yet it clearly did cut deep.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ffDDbEJAEIg

I've told you this before

Nas is the better rapper, Jay-Z is the better artist.

People only look down on him because he hasn't done anything THAT great since Black Album whilst Nas fanboys just bang on about Illmatic.

Replace artist with salesman and I agree with you.

Jay has never made a classic. He has never, ever cared about making music that can last the ages, he just adapts to whatever the trend is at that time to make albums that sell. Jay turned himself into a legend through self hype post 2000 when everything went a bit crap for a bit. The 'Jay-Z best ever' shtick came from him telling you that himself.

It Was Written, Stillmatic, God's Son, Lost Tapes and Life as Good are all great albums. Did you hear Life Is Good? Compare it to Magna Carta... The difference in greatness is there for all to see.

Also didn't Lupe write a lot of the stuff on the Black Album? Jay is a fraud, Nas is much, much better. (ftr I'm not a Nas fanboy.)
(edited 7 years ago)
Suarez is just a stat padder.

brb 8 goals and 3 assists vs Deportivo and Sporting Gijon
brb cant score when it really matters when going out in the CL to Atletico
brb cant score when it really matters when losing to Valencia
brb cant score when it really matters when losing to Real

Lets not act like he literally scores a goal a game. He scores in bumps against small teams, and here and there otherwise.
(edited 7 years ago)
^#salty
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Back when J Cole was fire

Kenan be like, back when hip hop used to have a message

Not seen much of barca this season, so this is all my speculation from the around 5-10 partially watched games ive seen, and stats..

But for me I hate it when pundits say things like:

'suarez has elevated his game to a new level at barca'

Seen it quite a bit, and its just *******s.

Your trying to say that its something noteworthy that suarez is playing better football surrounded by messi + co, playing in a league they dominate.. then at liverpool playing with henderson and rodgers? No ****.

Honestly, I still think the biggest example of him being utterly world class was his time at liverpool. Performing well in a team of superstars is one thing, but to take a shite liverpool, under a really underwhelming manager, and drag them to 2nd in the league, playing some really amazing football in the process, was just something else. Barca is his reward for all that achievement, go there, dominate, win a ton of ****, and then retire a great - but the pure peak of his personal game for me, came at liverpool.
Original post by Lúcio
^#salty

not really. It's the problem with the Spanish league in general. All the big hitters put up these huge goal tallies at the end of the season, but when the majority of those goals will be scored against small teams, it leaves it hard to measure how good they actually are.

I dont think if Suarez, Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi were in the PL, they would be getting 50 goals a season.

Latest