Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sell my secrets)
    Dunno if you're talking about Jay or Nas, but Kanye and Just Blaze made Jay's best album, and Nas didn't do anything special for Kanye lol, just general service to rap with Illmatic.

Usual washed up gas about Nas from a 12 year old
    Ffs man Kanye admitted it himself.
    Go to the corner pls.

Ether was a GOAT diss track.

Typical Jay Z man smh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    not really. It's the problem with the Spanish league in general. All the big hitters put up these huge goal tallies at the end of the season, but when the majority of those goals will be scored against small teams, it leaves it hard to measure how good they actually are.

I dont think if Suarez, Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi were in the PL, they would be getting 50 goals a season.
    Because they wouldn't be playing with the other players who help make them so great.

Also check Suarez' first season and the teams he scored against.

ReputationRep:
    Strong comprehension

ReputationRep:
    Messi and Ronaldo would mos def get in the 40/50s.
    Latter did it in his best season at United and has improved since then so would do it with ease. Messi is Messi so no problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Messi and Ronaldo would mos def get in the 40/50s.
    Latter did it in his best season at United and has improved since then so would do it with ease. Messi is Messi so no problem.
    Well you look at players like Aguero and Kane who can bang them in for fun.

Does anybody really think Ronaldo of Messi wouldn't do the same? Suarez has already shown he can do it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Well you look at players like Aguero and Kane who can bang them in for fun.

Does anybody really think Ronaldo of Messi wouldn't do the same? Suarez has already shown he can do it anyway.
    Difference is how often do Aguero and Kane score 4-5 goals in one game, and how often do the big hitters do it in the Spanish league.

English teams just dont roll over the same as Spanish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Ffs man Kanye admitted it himself.
    Go to the corner pls.
    Where has Kanye ever admitted it? If you're talking about 'chitown ***** with a nas flow' then that's just standard name-dropping/lip service lol

Very little in Kanye's work could be exceptionally attributed to a Nas influence
    (Original post by swirly)
    English teams just dont roll over the same as Spanish.
    I mean this is your way of being 'funny'/baiting LFC fans out but

ReputationRep:

I mean this is your way of being 'funny'/baiting LFC fans out but
    One team that consistently rolled over for Suarez (Never Aguero etc.)

1 out of 19.

Strong argument.

ReputationRep:
    The Wavefunction AliRizzo BBC 2, interesting watch imo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    no bias

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    The Wavefunction AliRizzo BBC 2, interesting watch imo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    no bias
    Got an exam 9am so just gonna mong out and watch some **** on netflx tonight. Love Louis though

ReputationRep:
    19 posts 205 rep, discuss swirly SA-1 difeo Zayn is Bae

oh u mirin
    oh u mad

ReputationRep:

oh u mirin
    oh u mad
    If only we were as cool as you

ReputationRep:

oh u mirin
    oh u mad
    Mesut Özil has created more chances in a single season (146) than any player in any of Europe's top five leagues since Opta started recording data in 1996.
    Thoughts? sr90 swirly

ReputationRep:

oh u mirin
    oh u mad
    205 rep just takes one good post, the other 18 could be terrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Thoughts? sr90 swirly
    didnt beat Scholes back in '95

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts? sr90 swirly
    Mirin tbh. At Madrid he made 300+ chances in 4 or so seasons. Messi makes about 75-80 a year on average.
    (Original post by SA-1)
    If only we were as cool as you
    So you're mad
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    205 rep just takes one good post, the other 18 could be terrible
    So you're very mad

albeit true cos I got 150 rep points from one post in chat hehe

'Should I get married to this 29 year old, I am 19 and have never dated him but he's rich'
    first reply
    'yes you definitely should, esp cos your mum wants you to and mums know best'
    ffs stupid asian girl with username ending 786, can you even be more tep, called her out

ReputationRep:
    Mirin tbh. At Madrid he made 300+ chances in 4 or so seasons. Messi makes about 75-80 a year on average.

So you're mad

So you're very mad

albeit true cos I got 150 rep points from one post in chat hehe

'Should I get married to this 29 year old, I am 19 and have never dated him but he's rich'
    first reply
    'yes you definitely should, esp cos your mum wants you to and mums know best'
    ffs stupid asian girl with username ending 786, can you even be more tep, called her out
    Almost as bad as those ''i'm going to uni but not working after but its ok because if I want to work I can use my degree even if it's 20 years later and my husband has to be rich'' type of girls

ReputationRep:
    Almost as bad as those ''i'm going to uni but not working after but its ok because if I want to work I can use my degree even if it's 20 years later and my husband has to be rich'' type of girls
    Thoughts on female med students?

I believe stats show that 50% or more take an extended or permanent career break (can't find rn though). Why is the NHS funding them through their last two years of uni (at the cost of 50k a year) and then funding through their junior doctor years (unsure of costs) when they're not obliged to work for the NHS and can happily take all that public funding for their own enjoyment and never pay it back (as working doctors do through their efforts in the NHS)?

SA-1 AliRizzo @any other med students/similar on here

ReputationRep:

I believe stats show that 50% or more take an extended or permanent career break (can't find rn though). Why is the NHS funding them through their last two years of uni (at the cost of 50k a year) and then funding through their junior doctor years (unsure of costs) when they're not obliged to work for the NHS and can happily take all that public funding for their own enjoyment and never pay it back (as working doctors do through their efforts in the NHS)?

When I worked at the hospital, I met amazing female doctors/physios/nurses (inb4 nurse A & nurse B).

Its just a grey area tbh, obviously they should be allowed completely to take maternity leave but when the pay is coming out of an already financially depleted NHS - its a big issue.

Honestly, its about whether you go into healthcare for the status or because you actually love it. I know female doctors/PTs/nurses who absolutely love their jobs and take as less leave as possible because of it. Equally, I've seen women (and men tbf) taking as much leave as they can to stay away from healthcare, but go around talking about their jobs like they're deeply in love with it.

I was speaking to a consultant once, and he was telling me that back in his day.. men would be much more likely to be accepted into medicine because they wouldn't get pregnant and leave midway through their career.

Think we're moving away from that and its right tbh..

ReputationRep:

Depends on if by career break we're talking about maternity leave. It's not really something that can be acted upon in any case without mass outrage at gender discrimination (and rightly so lol). In any case I don't agree with expiry dates to loans and funding in general. It's not really an issue that us dental students get too involved in anyway.

Anecdotally, they're all whores.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.