Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    SA please confirm. Not sure if srs or some ethnic joke going over my head
    Lol
    India and Pakistan used to be one country (India) but in 1947 Pakistan gained independence. So grand parents/great parents would have been Indian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    SA please confirm. Not sure if srs or some ethnic joke going over my head
    He's chatting **** about Pakistan initially being a part of India, before they were separated etc

We step away from all this ethnic stuff, the only real difference is culture. Apart from that, historically our skins have just been exposed to more or less sun :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Strong awareness of background.

Integration changed you has.

Wouldn't be surprised given he's constantly in Starbucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Strong awareness of background.

Integration changed you has.

Wouldn't be surprised given he's constantly in Starbucks.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Can confirm SA-1 is coconut af

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Shane Mosely crashes the Marquez post fight interview. Looks like he could finally get the fight he's chasing against Floyd. Did seem like HBO and Max Kellerman instigated the whole thing though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Can confirm SA-1 is coconut af

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What, because I prefer M&S cheesecake over Ras Malai?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    What, because I prefer M&S cheesecake over Ras Malai?
    Poor form mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sell my secrets)
    Hoping we see KD vs LBJ in the finals so don't want to predict GSW vs OKC. Adams been good for OKC, playing on same level as Love. Curry is magic but it stops somewhere (and did in last years finals, eg). Series might depend on how Westbrook can guard Curry, Russell is a pure liability on D.

Cavs might drop a road game but with Jonas out, Raptors gonna be weak and LeBron + Kyrie should be enough. DeRozan is a pile of shite and Lowry is inconsistent.

The jizz over Curry irritates me a bit, I still have LeBron as the best player in the NBA (Curry was MVP though and is best shooter ever). Curry's got to pull out some LeBron 2013-15 Finals performances before he can take that crown. LeBron is top 3/5 all time now. Last year was a top 10 all time Finals performance, seen some people argue it's 1st/2nd (Wade 06) but I haven't watched enough NBA to know tbh, only been watching since The Decision and even then only playoffs. Until Curry gets that type of **** on his CV, LeBron every time.
    Yeah I agree. I think LeBron probably has been the best player in the playoffs. He definitely benefits from being in the Eastern Conference though, it's an easy route to the finals for him personally. Saying that the top 4 teams in the Western Conference he joins he'll probably win a championship with them.

I think it currently goes Curry, Durant/James(James better all round, Durant better scorer) then Westbrook(he has his haters and his style is very based on his athleticism but when he's on fire he's fire, for his unnatural point guard style he still gets a **** loads of assists). Thompson is probably as good a shooter as Curry at times but he's too inconsistent(besides in the playoffs). Westbrook turning up(as well as the usage of the two Centres) probably won the series for OKC though but going big ain't going to stop GSW getting their shots away, it'll most likely lead to the team being tired out by GSWs passing.

I personally can't tell who will win the playoffs. I think Cavs without Love and Irving did a good job last year, so surely with them fit this time surely they've got a great chance...
    Indian's: 6/10
    Bengali's: 3.5/10
    Pakistani's: 8/10
    Chinese: 5/10
    Japanese: 5/10
    Malaysian: 4/10
    Black: 5/10
    Unnatural Hair: 4/10

Don't @ me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Obviously every species has its perfection, I.e completely curvy, attractive, intelligent etc

But if I was to be critical of the above I would say:

- Asian girls: generally are equipped to be 7/10s but their personalities are so ****ed up that you just want to stay away. Also, beneath the makeup and clothes, they're quite hairy which is an instant turn off imho.. 6/10

- Oriental girls: Quite a moist thing to say but they got good skin :rofl: you generally don't get much variation in their body.. They are typically skinny with no curves at all.. 5/10

- Black girls: have the curves, generally speaking and so naturally get a higher rating from me. In their own way though, they can be quite ****ed up too but nothing like Asian girls.. 6/10
    Oriental girls will either have perfect skin or be completely oily. The ones who aren't straight from China/Japan generally have great skin. I like them though.

Oriental girls 6/10
    Black girls 6.5/10
    Asian girls 6/10
    White girls 6.5/10

Guess it's harder to find a smoking hot Oriental girl, most are average, few are just straight fugly, but you get more fugly white and black girls, although absolute stunners can be found too. Asian girls I don't get the hype over light skinned Asian girls. I'm more a fan of the brown skinned ones personally.

Also Black women with natural hair(well soft natural hair that's actually been washed daily with soap rather than tough hair) are probably more attractive than black women with weave.

ReputationRep:
    GU choc+vanilla cheesecake is down to £2 at Tesco though

ReputationRep:
    Also, Japs should be rated a lot higher ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Yeah Japanese women are better than Chinese women. The hottest east asian women are japanese and korean.

ReputationRep:
    GU choc+vanilla cheesecake is down to £2 at Tesco though
    Didn't mean to rep you

M&S > Tesco

Come on man

ReputationRep:
    Oriental's are just painfully average. I don't think I've ever seen one that I've thought is hot, male or female.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oriental's are just painfully average. I don't think I've ever seen one that I've thought is hot, male or female.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any day of the week for me.

I think the problem is that hot oriental girls are diamonds in the rough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)

You see, that does nothing for me. I'd walk past her in the street without a single thought. There's no other race where I don't find a single member attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/3724...ing-Dilly-Dong

Thoughts on this, what could I improve etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/3724...ing-Dilly-Dong

Thoughts on this, what could I improve etc?
    Yes.

Step 1: Delete it
    Step 2: Log off

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)

bang average tbh.

Come to china and you will see a million walking along the streets.

Many better girls over here.

ReputationRep:
    Acorns thoughts on chinese girls vs western girls was posted a few weeks ago.. but:

Chinese girls, mass around the 6/10. So so many decent looking girls, but so few girls who are actually stunning. China is just great at producing solid wife material - good looking, hard working, diciplined, traditional etc. But sucks at producing stunning girls who would take your breath away.

the UK is more of a risk - there are many really stunning 9s + 10s, but equally I would say the 'average' is lower then china.. probably around a 4-5/10.. Less reliably solid then china, but with a higher chance of getting an absolute beautiful girl.

Not going to comment to much on other countries, as unless you have lived there, or extensively traveled, you cant truly judge the girls of a country. Just looking at pictures of girls from different races on the internet, is really not representative, and neither is the small number of other races we encounter in the UK (unless ofcourse that race is the one you are part of).

A few other races that I would say though:

Indian (never been to Pakistan, so cant comment there). Indian girls seem pretty awesome, but there is a huge diversity of apperance to me, much more then china.. some absolutly beautiful indian girls though.

Korean girls.. lol. Yeah, who ever put them above chinese, its true.. they can be great looking, but I hope you like plastic sugery, because they are addicted to it over there. So so many girls going under the knife to alter their faces + eyes + bodies. In my last school, I used to work with a korean department of teachers from time to time.. 4 of the 7 female korean teachers had had at least 1 plastic sugery job done (eyes being the most common). Also way way way to much make-up. All in all, they look brilliant in photographs, but get up close, and you will see its quite fake.

Japanese girls can be really hot, but the (generalisation) collective personality puts me off. Just so much wierd **** going on in their psyche. Cant be dealing with girls who bassically act like they are being raped around guys, because they are used to that turning japanese guys on.. and cant be dealing with girls acting like babbies + idiots, to try and attract guys. also the fashion + make-up is wierd as **** in some areas.

Big mention to Mongolian girls.. I have only met a few in china, but all of them have been absolutly stunning. No idea of they are representative or not, but **** me they were georgeous.

---

When making generatisations though, it just comes down to taste. Completly true that east asians body types tend to lack curves.. if your into that skinny kind of look, then its the place to be, but if you like girls who actually have an ass, then stay away.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.