Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    I started paying my student loan back this year after I got a promotion at work, not sure how I feel about that.
    I understand your pain.

If you didn't know, I earn £39k at my job so I had to start paying back in April.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I understand your pain.

If you didn't know, I earn £39k at my job so I had to start paying back in April.
    4 minutes and 30 seconds:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Because he wants to be a tooth mechanic
    Probably pay it all off in a year then, the amount they charge for their services

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I understand your pain.

Did you know Tornado is a military man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Probably pay it all off in a year then, the amount they charge for their services
    He would if he wasn't going to fail and drop out due to playing the entirety of Uncharted 4 during exam season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    He would if he wasn't going to fail and drop out due to playing the entirety of Uncharted 4 during exam season
    Rentboying will pay it off in that case

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Did you know Tornado is a military man?
    I didn't actually, thanks man

Did you know that jam watches anime?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    4 minutes and 30 seconds:

PRSOM
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I didn't actually, thanks manDid you know that jam watches anime?
    At least Jam doesn't e-stat though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    PRSOM
    At least Jam doesn't e-stat though...
    What do you think I e-stat m8?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    What do you think I e-stat m8?
    Well for a start you're a part time cleaner in a Lloyds bank on £6.50 an hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Well for a start you're a part time cleaner in a Lloyds bank on £6.50 an hour
    Lmao u *****

Can't prove anything to you because I work with confidential info, sorry x

ReputationRep:
    Haye's fight was more one-sided than a gangbang.

ReputationRep:
    what an absolute bum of a boxer, this guys footwork was worse than sanogo ffs. Hayes shorts look homo af too

ReputationRep:
    Haye would beat AJ

also lol at his codpiece boxer shorts ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    what an absolute bum of a boxer, this guys footwork was worse than sanogo ffs. Hayes shorts look homo af too
    referring to his shots as Hayemakers - i like him, but he's so blatantly in it for a potential payday, will never be a world champion again.

ReputationRep:
    fk homo af
    u going Coronet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Haye would beat AJ

also lol at his codpiece boxer shorts ffs
    Pls justify such a ludicrous statement. Haye's last two fights have been poundland fights, ridiculous that he expects to fight a guy who's name was probably made by smashing a keyboard, then fight Briggs then jump up to Joshua or Fury's level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    u going Coronet?
    not aware

ReputationRep:
    not aware
    will pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Pls justify such a ludicrous statement. Haye's last two fights have been poundland fights, ridiculous that he expects to fight a guy who's name was probably made by smashing a keyboard, then fight Briggs then jump up to Joshua or Fury's level.
    It's based on what I saw vs Whyte, AJ can be got at. He's yet to face a HW with the speed, power and experience of Haye, I think Haye's attributes would disrupt AJ more so than Fury ever could or will able to.

I don't think he's progressed much as a boxer since the Whyte fight either, the likes of Martin and especially Breazeale are just fights so he can establish a commercial presence in the US.They hardly were credible tests for AJ.

Yeah maybe I'm overrating Haye a little, we'll see where he's at after the Briggs fight and maybe someone more credible but I've like what i've seen from him so far even though he's been up against bums. He looked sharp, hungry and mentally refreshed, his boxing looks good too.

A fight between AJ and Haye isn't a clear victory for AJ imo

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 2, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.