The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirtybit
Fashion/dress sense:

Top Notch/Like to keep on top of fashion: Dirtybit, FK
Good: zKlown, Jam, SA-1
Try hard but doesn't work: RK, TrapKing
Bootcuts/Not bothered: Lucio, Difeo, sr90, Kenan

Pls, my style is on point. What did you wear today then? (no homo)

Original post by zKlown
I said black because you said you are but if I was to judge ethnicity based on your username I'd call Asian.

Nah, I'm black! How about you?
Fashion/dress sense:

Top Notch/Like to keep on top of fashion: Dirtybit, FK
Good: zKlown, Jam, SA-1
Try hard but doesn't work: RK, TrapKing
Bootcuts/Not bothered: Lucio, Difeo, sr90, Kenan

Can confirm this

Btw TrapBiatch has posted pics so if you really wanna see what he looks like you can

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4482
Them insecurities though.
Posted on where?

ahahaha i think he means one i posted on the pic thread like when i first got this account :lol:

I'm in a suit i think!

Zayne stalking skills doe.
Reply 4484
Original post by zKlown
Here goes

@SA-1 1 is a confident young man who has no problem approaching the ladies, he's occasionally too confident and his approach can sometimes come across as creepy despite his good looks. He is of Asian ethnicity. He is a deep thinker and likes to use pop philosophy/psychology as a popular choice of conversation. (Know what he looks like)

@Dirtybit is a well educated young man who is well liked by most demographics. He is a social chameleon as he is well educated in the Sciences and has had a good upbringing. He is an introverted character who once you get to know him, starts to open up more and more. He has no problem approaching women he is interested in and keeps calm and composed around them. Black ethnicity. (Know what he looks like)

@Rk2k14 has a raw mind. He is still only very young, so he is very excitable. He likes to express himself and has ideas about the world which may cause controversy but he means no harm. Asian ethnicity, Muslim and who has big family values. However places high priority on the external rather than the internal.

@luke is a genuine guy and what you see on here is what you get in real life (minus the slang). (Know what he looks like). Dead trim.

@sr90 is a logical and rational thinker and he finds hard to look beyond that. I'm going to call that he's an atheist. He's of a big build and has no problems getting on with women, just keeps friend zoning himself. The kinda guy who gets on with everyone but only has one or two friends, feels confident in his own company though. (Know what he looks like)

@bammy jastard 27 He likes people to think he's cold and calculated. Black ethnicity. Doesn't care for material items however spends a lot of the day dreaming of a better life. Finds it easy to talk to women on social level but struggles to maintain long term relationships with them. However he has plenty of female attention. He is lonely.

@difeo Tall, lean build. Likes nandos and has short back and sides. Stereotypical white guy.

@Zayn is Bae Gets plenty of female attention but he doesn't know what to do with it. Not great at dealing with females. Asian ethnicity. He's not as gay as he makes out on the website, he does a lot of it for shock value however he does have an interest in popular culture. Prefers young women rather than the older ones. The joker of the group. (Know what he looks like)

@trapking Young, black male. Easily excited and the gasman of the group, his heart is in the right place though.

PRSOM

xxx
That's because it's compulsory for work!! Not talking about work clothes

Nah I wear suits on nights out too.
Yeah, I'm THAT guy...
Original post by Lúcio
Nah I wear suits on nights out too.
Yeah, I'm THAT guy...

Why wear good suits on a night out in some shitty club?
Reply 4487
My fashion sense is very good when I want it to be. Otherwise sometimes I just wear whatever I first see that's not dirty.

Also I disagree about loneliness(I do get spells of it, but I really need alone time to charge). Someone on here told me that he sees people as hollow and they try to fill up the hole with facets of their life(which make up the person. There's also a dilated people's song that has a part that says 'higher than medication exercise or meditation, I guess it's all dependent on what you have faith in.'

So while I may not necessarily have a care for these material items, I do dream of a better life. So maybe Z klown is very accurate.

You forgot my rating out of 10 btw xx

Original post by trapking
That will probably get your suit dirty in the process.

If we're talking ballers clubs then yeah I'll rock a suit too and pay a few hundred large but otherwise it is senseless.
(edited 7 years ago)
Pls, my style is on point. What did you wear today then? (no homo)

Nah, I'm black! How about you?

Caucasian
Original post by zKlown
x

Essentially the post about me was spot on, great at dealing with females though, but not in a relationship kinda way (mainly because I have no interest but i'd still probably not be brilliant). Also I prefer older women (ask Difeo about that)

I would say that you are a very chilled guy, easy to get along with and talk to and probably a hit with the women. A bit older so a bit more mature than the rest of us which at times will prevent you from being close to people who aren't in the same mode of thinking, but I get the vibe you don't really have a lot of dislike for others.
(edited 7 years ago)

Why do you think I go out to the bad places mate?
Gotta have a quality bar to go with your quality suit tbh
Original post by Lúcio
Why do you think I go out to the bad places mate?
Gotta have a quality bar to go with your quality suit tbh

True! Don't you get bored of wearing them all the time though?
True! Don't you get bored of wearing them all the time though?

Not really, I mean I don't wear them around the house.

At work it's in a completely professional sense but you just feel good wearing them in general which is great for confidence if you're going out. As we all know, confidence is huge.
Original post by Lúcio
Not really, I mean I don't wear them around the house.

At work it's in a completely professional sense but you just feel good wearing them in general which is great for confidence if you're going out. As we all know, confidence is huge.

Yeah I agree! I got my first properly tailored suit few weeks ago (it was really pricey tbh but it was worth it). Went with it for an interview and when I walked into the company office everyone just stared at me and said wow that's a sharp suit!

Not gonna lie I wasn't expecting that :biggrin:

Suit fabric changes colour in the sun and has a shine to it!
Yeah I agree! I got my first properly tailored suit few weeks ago (it was really pricey tbh but it was worth it). Went with it for an interview and when I walked into the company office everyone just stared at me and said wow that's a sharp suit!

Awww man that must be amazing! I haven't spent big on one yet but my brother and sister both have their respective weddings next year so I'm probably gonna splash out huge for a quality suit then.

I really want a high quality black one - it's obvious when they're cheap but if you get a great one, you can tell :biggrin:
Original post by Lúcio
Awww man that must be amazing! I haven't spent big on one yet but my brother and sister both have their respective weddings next year so I'm probably gonna splash out huge for a quality suit then.

I really want a high quality black one - it's obvious when they're cheap but if you get a great one, you can tell :biggrin:

Plain black is okay but boring caz everyone does that...

If you wan't something different to stand out then I would personally recommend getting something like this:

Mine is similar to that just without the white lines and slightly darker in colour. Definitely do go to a professional tailor though and get them to measure your chest, legs etc. and try it on too! Let the tailor advise you on what's the best fit they know their **** :biggrin:
Plain black is okay but boring caz everyone does that...

If you wan't something different to stand out then I would personally recommend getting something like this:

Mine is similar to that just without the white lines and slightly darker in colour. Definitely do go to a professional tailor though and get them to measure your chest, legs etc. and try it on too! Let the tailor advise you on what's the best fit they know their **** :biggrin:

True but I think black is an important staple to have in your set. Anything fancy or important and you're pretty much sorted, especially if it's a quality suit.

The main reason I haven't had one tailored though is because I want to lose a fair bit of weight and I'd hate to spend a kid of money on a suit only for it to not fit properly later on. I'm sure you could get it adjusted but better off having it as a reward for slimming down in my opinion.

Sure they did..
Original post by The Wavefunction
Sure they did..

Wow, the salt is real :lol:

I actually find it really funny how every time I mention something that is true some of you guys get jealous and think I'm making it up :ahee:

They actually said that...but hey don't believe me! :smile:
Wow, the salt is real :lol:

I actually find it really funny how every time I mention something that is true some of you guys get jealous and think I'm making it up :ahee:

They actually said that...but hey don't believe me! :smile:

I'm not saying that you weren't wearing a top notch suit, and maybe you had some looks, but nobody would ever just say "wow thats a sharp suit" to someone passing through on an interview

Latest