Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's a sharp suit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Essentially the post about me was spot on, great at dealing with females though, but not in a relationship kinda way (mainly because I have no interest but i'd still probably not be brilliant). Also I prefer older women (ask Difeo about that)

I would say that you are a very chilled guy, easy to get along with and talk to and probably a hit with the women. A bit older so a bit more mature than the rest of us which at times will prevent you from being close to people who aren't in the same mode of thinking, but I get the vibe you don't really have a lot of dislike for others.
    Spot on apart from women

I find it very hard to talk to women, particularly in the same age bracket as me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    I'm not saying that you weren't wearing a top notch suit, and maybe you had some looks, but nobody would ever just say "wow thats a sharp suit" to someone passing through on an interview
    I didn't expect that too until it actually happened to me....I wish I was lying :lol:

But it's okay keep hating I love the hate!

Spoiler:
    Show

While you're sat here hatin i'll be driving a Ferarri soon! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying that you weren't wearing a top notch suit, and maybe you had some looks, but nobody would ever just say "wow thats a sharp suit" to someone passing through on an interview
    I would tbh, but I'm weird and enjoy winding people up.

ReputationRep:
    I thought this "rate other users" thing was gonna destroy this thread but in a weird way it's brought us all together.

<insert irrelevant Taylor gif>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    I didn't expect that too until it actually happened to me....I wish I was lying :lol:

But it's okay keep hating I love the hate!
    Spoiler:
    Show

While you're sat here hatin i'll be driving a Ferarri soon! Watch
    I genuinely mean nothing by it, I was just pointing out that that seems an odd thing to say. I'm certainly not "hating." I honestly don't care what you do with your life and who says wow that's a sharp suit.

Although this whole blocking out the h8rz speech you've gone on (for some reason) is a bit 15 year old girl on Facebook type behaviour

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's a sharp suit lol.

You couldn't make this stuff up!

ReputationRep:
    LOL at an Engineering student thinking he'll ever afford a Ferrari

Would rep all posts btw The Wavefunction

I genuinely been nothing towards it,
    been nothing towards it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)

Jimmy:

I know what Jimmy looks like, as he posted his name here before, and I facebook stalked it. Hes alright actually, looks like a typical white lad, not out of shape etc. pretty decent. 7.5/10
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Shed must be fat, like properly huge. Think hes the sort of guy who trolls on the internet, then comfort eats himself to happyness before masturbating and then crying to sleep. 3/10
    Allow going from a 7.5 to a 3 in 45 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    LOL at an Engineering student thinking he'll ever afford a Ferrari

Would rep all posts btw The Wavefunction

been nothing towards it
    Thanks bae

I think it was a combo of spell check and retardation

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG_20160531_222228.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  177.6 KB

Died a lot..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Awww man that must be amazing! I haven't spent big on one yet but my brother and sister both have their respective weddings next year so I'm probably gonna splash out huge for a quality suit then.

I really want a high quality black one - it's obvious when they're cheap but if you get a great one, you can tell
    Plain black is boring, that's what 16 year old boys wear for prom. Plus like you say, most of them look cheap and tacky.

I've got a range of suits from £400 high end to cheap £100 ones from the high street and they all do their job. Used to rotate and wear a different one each day of the working week but that was far too much effort. You can pick up a decent suit on the high street really cheaply tbh if you know where to look, but it is nice to have a top quality one in your wardrobe.

(Original post by Dirtybit)
    Fashion/dress sense:

Top Notch/Like to keep on top of fashion: Dirtybit, FK
    Good: zKlown, Jam, SA-1
    Try hard but doesn't work: RK, TrapKing
    Bootcuts/Not bothered: Lucio, Difeo, sr90, Kenan
    Can't remember the last time I wore denim
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by zKlown)
    sr90 is a logical and rational thinker and he finds hard to look beyond that. I'm going to call that he's an atheist. He's of a big build and has no problems getting on with women, just keeps friend zoning himself. The kinda guy who gets on with everyone but only has one or two friends, feels confident in his own company though. (Know what he looks like)
    Called the athiest bit. 10 years of Catholic school and i'm ****ing done with religion.

(Original post by Lúcio)
    Mate pls, you're probably better looking than me and I'm still a mildly respectable 5.5
    If you had to round that figure up or down what would you do and why?

(Original post by Dirtybit)
    Can confirm he is
    Orly

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's a sharp suit!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I own one suit. It's a dinner jacket. From Matalan

No one has ever given AF at any of the events I've gone too lel
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    I own one suit. It's a dinner jacket. From Matalan

No one has ever given AF at any of the events I've gone too lel
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    The day someone comments is the day you know that you've made it..

Stay strong brother - your time will come

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Plain black is boring, that's what 16 year old boys wear for prom. Plus like you say, most of them look cheap and tacky.

I've got a range of suits from £400 high end to cheap £100 ones from the high street and they all do their job. Used to rotate and wear a different one each day of the working week but that was far too much effort. You can pick up a decent suit on the high street really cheaply tbh if you know where to look, but it is nice to have a top quality one in your wardrobe.
    Exactly, that's why I said I'd only get a good quality one.
    It may be boring but it's perfect for things like weddings, funerals or very fancy events. Not the most exciting but it's what you'll need in your wardrobe

Mine are all at least £200 but in my defence I am a banker so I have to look the part
    Although I am meant to be saving for next year so I'm not allowed to buy any more clothes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    If you had to round that figure up or down what would you do and why?
    That depends.

If we're talking looks, I've always seen myself as bang average so I'd round down to 5.
    However if we're talking the entire thing, I'd easily be a 6.

If I slimmed down and gained a bit of confidence, I could punch well above my weight because I'm not actually bad with girls at all. I generally know exactly what to say but I struggle with initiating in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    If I had a £ for every time Lucio mentioned he worked at a bank, i'd have enough for a Saint Lauren suit.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.