Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    Have any of you guys had experience with telephone interviews with kpmg? I really need some tips!

I've never had one before so I'm quite nervous. I know it's a short interview (about 15 mins) on 3 of their behavioural capabilities- resilience, makes an impact and career motivation.
    Use Taylor Swift as an example for #1 and #3

****ing hate telephone interviews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Use Taylor Swift as an example for #1 and #3

****ing hate telephone interviews
    imagine thinking Taylor Swift hasn't made an impact.

ReputationRep:
    North American Hockey is an underrated sport tbh

Their whole one on one fight culture within the sport is a bit weird though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    North American Hockey is an underrated sport tbh

Their whole one on one fight culture within the sport is a bit weird though
    Yeah NHL is underrated.

It's probably just as exciting as Basketball(which I think gets its respect around the globe as a sport).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    ffs Curry

The winning three he did vs OKC was mad too.

ReputationRep:
    Steph Curry >>>>>

gone wrong, gone sexual.

ReputationRep:
    Curry definitely gets horny before the game so he can play sexy basketball.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    The winning three he did vs OKC was mad too.
    the game-tying eyes closed shot's also up there in the record of disrespects

eyes closed ffs

Davis looking down at him like dis nikka

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    gone wrong, gone sexual.
    :rofl: where is that from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    :rofl: where is that from?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoo...e_sexual_mean/

ReputationRep:
    Feckkk

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    To tell you the truth, Spidey is the biggest bum in NYC

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Dead trailer tbh.
    Preferred the first one.

Black Widow. Always a pleasure.
    inb4 Kenan says she's overrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Arthur Dayne was there at the Tower of Joy and Ned Stark even said if it wasn't for Reed he'd be dead, so it must be him. Plus, member of the kingsguard too.

Also, he might have dropped Dawn/disarmed during combat and as a result picked up the two swords. He's definitely got the sword with him because Ned returns it to his sister as a sign of respect.

Also, this flashback could prove Jon Snow's true parentage so wouldn't be supposed if they introduced someone new for it, considering its importance to the whole story.
    Quoting you in here as people took issue with it being in the United thread.

Yeah it's definitely the Tower of Joy, but it's a massive stretch to say that particular character is Arthur Dayne, his greatsword is a significant part of his character (what little there has been written about anyway) so if they were to bother to include him as I said you'd think they'd include that detail. Also don't recall any particular casting news about him either, personally think they'll just disregard that plot aspect and it'll be Ned Stark + co vs. "no-name" Kingsguards.

If he'd been referred to throughout the TV show I'd agree, but the show hasn't really mentioned him. I don't see how introducing him and establishing him as one of the greatest swordsman ever would work in what you would assume will be a ~5 minute flashback scene (the fighting aspect anyway). Perhaps they'll name him as Arthur Dayne but it would be a let down IMO, and so far the show has tended to shy away from that type of fan service.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickini)
    Quoting you in here as people took issue with it being in the United thread.

Yeah it's definitely the Tower of Joy, but it's a massive stretch to say that particular character is Arthur Dayne, his greatsword is a significant part of his character (what little there has been written about anyway) so if they were to bother to include him as I said you'd think they'd include that detail. Also don't recall any particular casting news about him either, personally think they'll just disregard that plot aspect and it'll be Ned Stark + co vs. "no-name" Kingsguards.

If he'd been referred to throughout the TV show I'd agree, but the show hasn't really mentioned him. I don't see how introducing him and establishing him as one of the greatest swordsman ever would work in what you would assume will be a ~5 minute flashback scene (the fighting aspect anyway). Perhaps they'll name him as Arthur Dayne but it would be a let down IMO, and so far the show has tended to shy away from that type of fan service.
    He is mentioned briefly in the show, but agree that we should have heard about him more if he was to be included in the new series.

Reason why I/many say its him because he was there at the Tower of Joy seen (confirmed) and Ned Stark even said his when he talked about how he was one of the greatest swordsman ever and about Reed saving his life.

In regards to the sword if he is in the scene, then we'll probably see it.
    Ned Stark is a more than capable fighter and we assume Reed is also handy with a sword so it has to be someone very good who's taking them both on by himself. Dayne?

Hope we see him, but also some of the back story. Agree that a 5 minute cameo of him would be a big let down.

ReputationRep:
    Scarlett johansson would get it multiple times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Dead trailer tbh.
    Preferred the first one.

Black Widow. Always a pleasure.
    inb4 Kenan says she's overrated.
    Almost thought you were Luke tbh

ReputationRep:
    Saw this and thought of swirly

Name:  2016-03-11 07.23.31.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  112.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Saw this and thought of swirly

Name:  2016-03-11 07.23.31.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  112.4 KB
    Damn.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.