Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I get paid weekly but for some reason in my most recent payslip I had significantly less income tax than normal.

I'm not gonna complain about being up by £123 but it seems a bit random. Am I missing something here?
    No-one cares about your salary or anything related to your job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    His sister?

ReputationRep:
    Got to love Zed's bluntness.

ReputationRep:
    Zeddy pls

I just want to know why I have too much money

ReputationRep:
    This response is exactly why it's so funny. I love salt and it's even better when you're barely even trying
    I wouldn't go round to people in real life and shout about my wage. It's just funny on here because you're all so reactive.
    I'm not breaking any rules, just stating facts so it's not like you can report me. Just get more and more salty.
    Dance my puppets dance

ReputationRep:
    ^I like that post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I get paid weekly but for some reason in my most recent payslip I had significantly less income tax than normal.

I'm not gonna complain about being up by £123 but it seems a bit random. Am I missing something here?
    Says he won't complain.

Complains.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    This response is exactly why it's so funny. I love salt and it's even better when you're barely even trying
    I wouldn't go round to people in real life and shout about my wage. It's just funny on here because you're all so reactive.
    I'm not breaking any rules, just stating facts so it's not like you can report me. Just get more and more salty.
    Dance my puppets dance
    Define what salty means?

If it means jealous or something, I'm not.

Just find it funny how he drops his job into the conversation at any given opportunity.

I say this with no malice, if I knew him in real life, I would pull him up on it all the time and it would be a main source of banter just like it is on here.

He's just as bad as Sentry dropping random piks of Mark Viduka all over TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Says he won't complain.

Complains.
    It's like a "oh my god I got 8 A*s at A levels.. I'm so annoyed that one of them is 97% rather than 98%. Will I still get into uni "

ReputationRep:
    Define what salty means?

Just find it funny how he drops his job into the conversation at any given opportunity.

I say this with no malice, if I knew him in real life, I would pull him up on it all the time and it would be a main source of banter just like it is on here.

It feels like Difeo has pasted something that Luke said a while ago? That doesn't sound like Dif at all

ReputationRep:
    Define what salty means?

Not me saying it pal, it's a Luke quote http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post60888591

I was continuing the bants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Not me saying it pal, it's a Luke quote http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post60888591

I was continuing the bants
    I see, I must admit, I did find it quite odd you'd come out with that. Carry on.

While we're at it

- No-one cares about Psychology
    - No-one cares about your masters next year
    - No-one cares about your FIFA stats
    - No-one cares about the girl you went on a date with before Xmas but never talked about since (unless you post piks of her, then I'm interested)

ReputationRep:
    psycology

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464973841.327281.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  87.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    I see, I must admit, I did find it quite odd you'd come out with that. Carry on.

While we're at it

- No-one cares about Psycology
    - No-one cares about your masters next year
    - No-one cares about your FIFA stats
    - No-one cares about the girl you went on a date with before Xmas but never talked about since (unless you post piks of her, then I'm interested)
    Thought the "my wage" bit would make it obvious

Wasn't the girl just a friend? luke pls clarify

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464973841.327281.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  87.2 KB
    TBF, that bit from that post that Difeo copied from

The response to Sentry did make me laugh, the bit where you said "whatever the hell you do"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Thought the "my wage" bit would make it obvious

Wasn't the girl just a friend? luke pls clarify
    Cc

In my defence I was only asking if anybody knew why my income tax was lower...

That salt tho
    #wellangry

ReputationRep:
    TBF, that bit from that post that Difeo copied from

The response to Sentry did make me laugh, the bit where you said "whatever the hell you do"
    #memories

You on clubs tonight or do you have a life unlike me?

ReputationRep:
    Tbh if i was making that much money @ 21, I wouldn't spend all my days playing FIFA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Tbh if i was making that much money @ 21, I wouldn't spend all my days playing FIFA.
    I'm saving for uni

Which means regardless of the undisclosed amount that I earn, I can't spend it because it's to fund my masters.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.