The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
I know, which proves he also had a great season. Worked out from watching them both, how have you worked out the opposite?

The point of the comparison was simply to show that your logic of "more goals and assists = better player!!", is retarded.

Well actually that is a great barometer of who is a better player in a game that is all about goals (and assists to an extent). Obviously that's not the be all and end all, but you'd rather have a player that gets 20 goals/assists a season than a guy who gets 5 or 6 but ''runs the game'' (even though he doesn't).

It's a pointless comparison though isn't it. It's like saying Goalkeeper x is good because he's a sweeper keeper like Neuer, except he can't shot-stop and he's **** from set pieces.
Thoughts on when I become chinese?

Have just got my proper visa..2 years at a time unlimmited extensions, unlimited entries.

At what point am I allowed to bitch about a lack of representation of my people in chinese goverment? Complain about the appropriation of my culture by chinese kids.. Serriously, all those kids walking round dressing and talking like downtown abby, not ****ing ok. I can definetly moan about discrimination right? considering 99.9% of jobs would never even consider taking me on only due to my nationality.. hmm, I also get charged more for items in shops and in taxis.. so thats wrong right there.?

Spoiler

Original post by Zayn is Bae
Well actually that is a great barometer of who is a better player in a game that is all about goals (and assists to an extent). Obviously that's not the be all and end all, but you'd rather have a player that gets 20 goals/assists a season than a guy who gets 5 or 6 but ''runs the game'' (even though he doesn't).

It's a pointless comparison though isn't it. It's like saying Goalkeeper x is good because he's a sweeper keeper like Neuer, except he can't shot-stop and he's **** from set pieces.

Point is you were using it as the be all and end all: "When has Wilshere ever got 19 goals and assists (in 33 games, which is incredible really) in a PL season though. Dele is 10x the player."

No not at all, it's like saying goalkeeper X is better than goalkeeper Y despite making less saves, because there's more to goalkeeping than pure number of saves.

You seem to have some dislike of Wilshere and/or a severe recency bias, given this and the other stuff you've said like about Drinkwater.
Reply 4903
Alli's had one good season.

Stop this madness.
Original post by difeo

You seem to have some dislike of Wilshere and/or a severe recency bias, given this and the other stuff you've said like about Drinkwater.

Yes, I'm not sure why I'd prefer someone who has been playing on a mad one for the last season than someone who's played about 5 games in the last 3 years

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
Alli's had one good season.

Stop this madness.

Wilshere can't complete 90 minutes.

Stop this madness :woo:
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Yes, I'm not sure why I'd prefer someone who has been playing on a mad one for the last season than someone who's played about 5 games in the last 3 years

Posted from TSR Mobile

Possibly because neither of those things are true
Reply 4907
Original post by AliRizzo
Alli hype is beyond ridiculous. Just wanted to point out he's even worse than Wilshere when it comes to behaviour/attitude.

On another note, f*cking hate people who came to this country/are not English and try to state their reasons as voting for the leave campaign to be that they won't 'migrants' coming to the country and limiting their opportunities. What a bunch of horrible bastards. Thoughts?

Agree with your entire post for once.

thoughts on Miss USA looking like CJ's first girlfriend from San Andreas ffs

Original post by swirly
thoughts on Miss USA looking like CJ's first girlfriend from San Andreas ffs

Madness

damnnn now that's a pretty chocolate young thang :coma:
Reply 4911
Wtf is going on.
Where do you chaps stand on Brexit? In or out?
Original post by trapking
Madness

damnnn now that's a pretty chocolate young thang :coma:

too dark

milk chocolate >>> dark chocolate
Original post by sr90
Where do you chaps stand on Brexit? In or out?

in ffs what kind of moron would be out. Saw on the news that someone actually had to ask 'what's that?' when asked about globalisation. wow. hashtag erode.
David Cameron bum-boy confirmed ^
Original post by swirly
too dark

milk chocolate >>> dark chocolate

She is a lil dark but she's still nice doe! Would date.

Milk chocolate/caramel is superior though I agree on that :biggrin:
Reply 4917
In.
Edit:

Actually it's a tricky matter whichever way you look at it.

Politics is a dirty game don't trust it either way.
(edited 7 years ago)
In

Latest