The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Seeing the winner of Germany/Slovakia and Italy/Spain.

Wow.
Reply 5701
Original post by zKlown
Interesting

I find most of them at my KFC quite attractive and I think it's a untapped resource.

They either have low standards or are looking for something better but not sure where to go.

Potential

Maybe where you live - in London McDs/KFCs are mainly occupied by european women or freshies asian women.

I do know the type you're speaking about though - typically them girls who concentrated more on their looks & reputation during education and ended up with a bs degree from somewhere like London Met with no work exp, and are now working in the false hope that an employer would come to them. Here, you'll find these girls are retail stores.. (your Primarks, New looks etc)

Spoiler

Reply 5702
Original post by SA-1
Maybe where you live - in London McDs/KFCs are mainly occupied by european women or freshies asian women.

I do know the type you're speaking about though - typically them girls who concentrated more on their looks & reputation during education and ended up with a bs degree from somewhere like London Met with no work exp, and are now working in the false hope that an employer would come to them. Here, you'll find these girls are retail stores.. (your Primarks, New looks etc)

Spoiler

So much savagery in this post.
Original post by SA-1

Spoiler

That second paragraph >>>

I need a woman who failed Uni and now works at New Look in my life :frown:
Find it low key hilarious @Malevolent supports Barcelona AND Miami Heat :lol:
Original post by swirly
Find it low key hilarious @Malevolent supports Barcelona AND Miami Heat :lol:

Go ahead and laugh lol. Been a fan before James and still am.

Not gonna lie, it's been fun being on Cameron's side for once, despite him being a ****.
Michael Gove really is Tory boy from the Harry Enfield sketches :lol:
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Strong image attachment

Imagine putting Michael Caine as an example of an awful person wanting out of the EU.

Imagine making a meme to tell people which way to vote on everyday issues such as the NHS and education based on the opinions of celebrities who will never use the NHS, send their children to academies or work in public sector jobs.
(edited 7 years ago)
Pipe down Jimmy.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Strong image attachment

Imagine putting Michael Caine as an example of an awful person wanting out of the EU.

Imagine making a meme to tell people which way to vote on everyday issues such as the NHS and education based on the opinions of celebrities who will never use the NHS, send their children to academies or work in public sector jobs.

Just a bit of fun; I love Michael Caine. Hope it makes you feel bad about having to agree with Katie Hopkins though.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Just a bit of fun; I love Michael Caine. Hope it makes you feel bad about having to agree with Katie Hopkins though.

There's worse people to agree with on that list tbh, she's nothing but a troll tbh. James Dyson is nothing but a vacuum nonce.

Original post by TheLittlestElf
Pipe down Jimmy.

Imagine creating an online account, calling it 'The Littlest Elf' then having the audacity to tell someone else to pipe down.
Jimmy's jimmies have been rustled :teehee:
No doubt no doubt no doubt.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
No doubt no doubt no doubt.

I jest man, we have no beef. :hugs:
Original post by TheLittlestElf
I jest man, we have no beef. :hugs:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Does anyone here actually like the EU?

Not asking if your voting to stay in - as on the ballance of all things, I will vote to stay in tommorow - but I dont like the EU..

But does anyone actually think the EU is a particularly good and positive thing?

Asking because, from the people I have spoke to who are voting IN tommorow, only 1 guy is actually a big fan of the EU - most just accept that we are better off IN then OUT, whilst agreeing that the EU is not at all a perfect of all-together positive addition, but with the current climate/arrangements, it would be a disaster to leave, as it offers us far more then we would get without.

So does any one here actually like it? - I mean, if you had a choice between a prosperous UK outside of the EU, and a prosperous UK inside of the EU? - in both cases financially we are identical.. which would you choose?
The majority of my family have actually decided out.

Personally I'm not gonna vote; I'm of the opinion that if I don't know the full story from both sides, I can't make an informed decision and therefore it wouldn't be right to vote.

However I'm also of the opinion that if you don't vote, you can't complain one bit about whatever the end result turns out to be. I'm just gonna roll with it and take it as it comes. Don't plan on spending too many more years in the UK anyway so that's something I guess...
Reply 5719
Original post by Lúcio
The majority of my family have actually decided out.

Personally I'm not gonna vote; I'm of the opinion that if I don't know the full story from both sides, I can't make an informed decision and therefore it wouldn't be right to vote.

However I'm also of the opinion that if you don't vote, you can't complain one bit about whatever the end result turns out to be. I'm just gonna roll with it and take it as it comes. Don't plan on spending too many more years in the UK anyway so that's something I guess...

You've had the best part of the past year to get yourself informed ffs

Latest