Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Rk2k14 new Keanu Reeve's movie 'Exposed' took $150 in its UK opening weekend. :rofl:

yeah you read that figure right. :rofl:
    Not surprised tbh, been taking **** films recently.
    John Wick was decent.
    Knock Knock was lols. Producers be like "We'll pay you millions to have a threesome".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    You honestly don't know what the base rate of tax is? :lol:

If you're on emergency tax you'll get a big fat cheque in the post in July
    Mate I know less than John Snow...

This is my first "proper job" i.e: taxable.
    I went from earning nothing significant working nights at a supermarket to earning £39k and getting tax from all over the place. I'm only 21, I don't know these things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

I went from earning nothing significant working nights at a supermarket to earning £39k and getting tax from all over the place. I'm only 21, I don't know these things

ReputationRep:
    Legit lol'd

But srs, I have no idea what I'm doing. I just go along with whatever's on my payslip....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Thoughts on Boyz N the Hood?
    Never seen it. Should I?

(Original post by Lúcio)

Tax is 20% and NI is 12%.

You're a fool if you aren't putting away at least £500 p/m into savings btw. Especially if you live at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Never seen it. Should I?

You're a fool if you aren't putting away at least £500 p/m into savings btw. Especially if you live at home.
    Yeah man. Gives you an insight into growing up in the 'hood'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Never seen it. Should I?

Oh yeah that seems about right

Sorry m8. I'm not spending it if that's what you think. I'm off back to uni in September so the majority is to pay for rent when I get a flat and general living costs.

Does that suffice?

ReputationRep:
    BEST PLOT TWIST EVER.

x
    Nah, that's The Usual Suspects

ReputationRep:
    Tyson beats Lewis in his prime.

ReputationRep:
    Tyson beats Lewis in his prime.
    Define Tyson's prime ?

ReputationRep:
    Define Tyson's prime ?
    Self explanatory.

ReputationRep:
    Self explanatory.
    Not really.

Fought nothing but tomato cans pre indictment, only fighter of note was Mike Spinks, perhaps Berbick.

You can only beat what's out infront of you, but it leaves it hard to measure his legacy.

Tyson was pre made to lose to Lewis' style.

ReputationRep:
    Not really.

Fought nothing but tomato cans pre indictment, only fighter of note was Mike Spinks, perhaps Berbick.

You can only beat what's out infront of you, but it leaves it hard to measure his legacy.

Tyson was pre made to lose to Lewis' style.
    Destroyed guys who were just as big as Lewis, not as good but damn he was impressive.

Leaping left hook, head movement, speed, precision. Guy was lethal.

Lewis was intelligent, but he got beat by Tyson's sparring partner. Once Tyson got inside it'd be a matter of time. Cant keep Tyson out forever, even with long reach.
    KO around the 7th round.

ReputationRep:
    zKlown

ReputationRep:
    Destroyed guys who were just as big as Lewis, not as good but damn he was impressive.

Leaping left hook, head movement, speed, precision. Guy was lethal.

Lewis was intelligent, but he got beat by Tyson's sparring partner. Once Tyson got inside it'd be a matter of time. Cant keep Tyson out forever, even with long reach.
    KO around the 7th round.
    Tyson tried to prevent Quad studios 1994

Pac allegedly got a call from boxer Mike Tyson saying, "Pac, don't hang with Jack, he's bad news." Pac added, "I thought Tyson was being paranoid, so I was like, I'm not going to leave Jack until I see it for myself." But when Agnant had his court case separated, Shakur had a change of heart. "I was angry," he said.Later, Biggie approached Pac and asked, "You still kicking it with Jack?" Shakur replied, "No." "Don't," Wallace told him. "Be careful."Shakur was struck by the fact that two different people with Brooklyn roots-Biggie and Iron Mike warned him about the same man.

ReputationRep:
    stfu about Quad Studios man

ReputationRep:
    Tyson tried to prevent Quad studios 1994

Pac allegedly got a call from boxer Mike Tyson saying, "Pac, don't hang with Jack, he's bad news." Pac added, "I thought Tyson was being paranoid, so I was like, I'm not going to leave Jack until I see it for myself." But when Agnant had his court case separated, Shakur had a change of heart. "I was angry," he said.Later, Biggie approached Pac and asked, "You still kicking it with Jack?" Shakur replied, "No." "Don't," Wallace told him. "Be careful."Shakur was struck by the fact that two different people with Brooklyn roots-Biggie and Iron Mike warned him about the same man.
    Tyson was a sweetheart deep down.
    Funny cuz he made most people **** themselves. Loved this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Thoughts on what happened in Quad Studios in 1994?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Thoughts on what happened in Quad Studies in 1994?

ReputationRep:
    Luke used to be endearing.

Wait, no he didn't

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.