http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Jon_Snow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Pretty sure that's Champagne Papi
    That's the Dwayne mother****er

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    x
    Has the time of year where we bait out skets already arrived?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am soo hurt by the fact that you went into my private convo's... :bawling:
    BTW That hurt.....

But because your username is 'Zayn is Bae' I forgive you

ReputationRep:
    SA-1 gives his cousin's details so he can rent a car.

pls confirm.

ReputationRep:
    SA-1 gives his cousin's details so he can rent a car.

pls confirm.
    So we can go on a pussy patrol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    So we can go on a pussy patrol
    At Westfield handing out fake business cards scouting for 'Prestige 1 Models'

pls confirm.

ReputationRep:
    At Westfield handing out fake business cards scouting for 'Prestige 1 Models'

pls confirm.
    At the Apple Store :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    the titanic music on this has me in stitches. why tho :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    the titanic music on this has me in stitches. why tho :rofl:

I've legitimately never seen a worse set piece taker.

I miss Gerrard

ReputationRep:
    ****ing yid ****

Special needs looking *******

Prick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    ****ing yid ****

Special needs looking *******

Prick

when are you gunna start 'Man Like Azizz' ffs

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Quite sad that Henley regatta and Wimbledon are now more appealing to me than the Euros

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Although you're a pretty irrelevant poster, I've always wondered why your username ends in a full stop.

Please can you explain?
    Let's not pretend we're not co-chairs of the 'doing silly stuff to your name' club

(Original post by AliRizzo)
    Thoughts on the Blairites trying to start a coup against Corbyn? Carefully orchestrated, disgraceful attacks.
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Not surprised it has happened. A little surprised it's come so soon but I guess Labour MPs are worried the Conservatives would call a quick election and the Labour MPs don't want Corbyn in charge for that.
    1. It's not just the Blairites. He's lost key figures on the left too...Lisa Nandy, Owen Smith etc. Even Ed Miliband has lost faith :nopity:

2. Part of me understands the timing. While Corbyn is leader they're essentially guaranteeing a Tory majority, ****ing over the people Corbyn claims to help. There's massive self-indulgence with Corbyn and his supporters, they'd take feeling good about being ideologically pure over actually helping people. The EU referendum presents a huge opportunity to get rid of an awful leader, so I get that.

3. The other part of me thinks they've just shifted all the attention from a shambolic Tory party to a shambolic Labour party. Appalig media management. But there we go.

4. I genuinely can't understand Corbyn's state of mind. Party is essentially on fire around him and he's shrugging his shoulders and saying it's fine.

5. No one even read this anyway.

ReputationRep:
    *Insert he's right you know gif.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    *Insert he's right you know gif.
    thoughts on Nate Jones?

ReputationRep:
    thoughts on Nate Jones?
    No thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    4. I genuinely can't understand Corbyn's state of mind. Party is essentially on fire around him and he's shrugging his shoulders and saying it's fine.
    The same state of mind that allows a political with ambitions of being a national leader to go about dressed like an alcoholic history teacher. A man who doesn't care or simply is delusional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Let's not pretend we're not co-chairs of the 'doing silly stuff to your name' club

1. It's not just the Blairites. He's lost key figures on the left too...Lisa Nandy, Owen Smith etc. Even Ed Miliband has lost faith :nopity:

2. Part of me understands the timing. While Corbyn is leader they're essentially guaranteeing a Tory majority, ****ing over the people Corbyn claims to help. There's massive self-indulgence with Corbyn and his supporters, they'd take feeling good about being ideologically pure over actually helping people. The EU referendum presents a huge opportunity to get rid of an awful leader, so I get that.

3. The other part of me thinks they've just shifted all the attention from a shambolic Tory party to a shambolic Labour party. Appalig media management. But there we go.

5. No one even read this anyway.
    Tory majority is guaranteed anyway, when Scotland leave the UK Labour are finished for the next 20+ years. Boris must be laughing his head off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    No thoughts.
    is that like the default setting in your brain orrrrr....

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    is that like the default setting in your brain orrrrr....
    Spoiler:
    Show

Whenever swirly asks a question.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.