Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Don't you dare mention my name you little paedo *****

xoxo
    Vic Mensa ft. Kanye West

ReputationRep:
    It's amazing how everything in GoT stitches together :coma:

A trueborn son of Rhaegar would be mercilessly dealt with. As we've seen before with the deaths of Rhaegar's other children with Elia Martell at the Mountains hands. "Elia Martell, Princess of Dorne, you raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children." - Oberyn Martell

Who would have thought the dialogue between the Mountain and the Red Viper would be so crucial to the plot. Makes you wonder what else you've missed.

SA-1 you started reading the books yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    It's amazing how everything in GoT stitches together :coma:

A trueborn son of Rhaegar would be mercilessly dealt with. As we've seen before with the deaths of Rhaegar's other children with Elia Martell at the Mountains hands. "Elia Martell, Princess of Dorne, you raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children." - Oberyn Martell

Who would have thought the dialogue between the Mountain and the Red Viper would be so crucial to the plot. Makes you wonder what else you've missed.

SA-1 you started reading the books yet?
    Nah not yet, do you read um?

ReputationRep:
    If its confirmed they married (most likely) then game flips on its head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Am I right in thinking that if they didn't marry, Jon would still be a ******* but if they did, he would be the rightful heir to the Throne?

Awkward when Dany conquers Westeros and then Jon's like "thanks for that but it's actually my throne m8"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Am I right in thinking that if they didn't marry, Jon would still be a ******* but if they did, he would be the rightful heir to the Throne?

Awkward when Dany conquers Westeros and then Jon's like "thanks for that but it's actually my throne m8"
    Yup.

Interesting to see how they confirm it though. Guessing there's something in Lyanna's crypt confirming she was married. Wedding veil perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Nah not yet, do you read um?
    Imagine thinking I know how to read

you seen this one?

ReputationRep:
    Yup.

Interesting to see how they confirm it though. Guessing there's something in Lyanna's crypt confirming she was married. Wedding veil perhaps?
    What about Howland Reed?
    Wasn't he present when Lyanna died?

Bran knows the child is Jon but he doesn't know what Lyanna whispered to Ned - surely that's important but how could it be revealed?
    Maybe in her crypt like you said but I'm not sure if that's the GoT style...

ReputationRep:
    Imagine thinking I know how to read

you seen this one?

She was playing the game very well. Cersei's just kray kray

ReputationRep:
    She was playing the game very well. Cersei's just kray kray
    mirin the vision tbh.

that was like season 3? and her dying with the sparrow is already foreshadowed. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    What about Howland Reed?
    Wasn't he present when Lyanna died?

Bran knows the child is Jon but he doesn't know what Lyanna whispered to Ned - surely that's important but how could it be revealed?
    Maybe in her crypt like you said but I'm not sure if that's the GoT style...
    Howland Reed can confirm it, but not the marriage. Will probably make an appearance next season.
    Name was probably a traditional Targayren one (people speculating its Jaehaerys); must be some evidence somewhere.

Howland Reed/Bran tell Jon and he goes into the crypts and finds something is plausible.

ReputationRep:
    mirin the vision tbh.

that was like season 3? and her dying with the sparrow is already foreshadowed. :eek:
    Think so yeah.
    Sparrow was a fool.

ReputationRep:
    Cameron was a ****. Boris and May are bigger *****. But Gove is undoubtedly the biggest **** of them all.

ReputationRep:
    Isle of Faces is where they supposedly got married. Need a flashback of it.

ReputationRep:
    where do you think Sam's plot is going?

Seems so pointless atm, but can see him being important.

ReputationRep:

Scenes when he finds a hidden scroll that tells the story of Jon as the rightful heir

ReputationRep:
    Don't bring book theories in here m8. Even worse when you haven't even read the books - get off the internet!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    English society is equal. Just some are more equal than others.

lol at sr90 Sr90 Sucks BBC looking forward to the Henley Regatta. I worked there for the day a few years ago, one of the worst experiences I've ever had.
    Oi don't diss regatta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Don't bring book theories in here m8. Even worse when you haven't even read the books - get off the internet!
    Bich pls.

ReputationRep:

Probably find out about why Valyrian steel and dragonglass are so important.

Could also find out about Jon too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.