Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    & be English in China 🙄
    helps, but not the turning point - there are lots of english people who work for schools in china, very few who own them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    helps, but not the turning point - there are lots of english people who work for schools in china, very few who own them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Do you not care a little bit if you made a meme about it?

Anyway how the **** are you doing swirly my my man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SentryE3D)
    Do you not care a little bit if you made a meme about it?

Anyway how the **** are you doing swirly my my man?
    no memes are life.

im trying to get a better walk atm. practising infront of the mirror. I mean, I've been walking the same way since I can remember, and its not really a statement walk. You ever seen how Denzel Washington walks, man has got one of the smoothest walks I've ever seen.

look even in still-motion, you can still see he has an amazing walk:

how about you?

ReputationRep:
    lol..

let me have my boast

over here in china what i do is not impressive at all.. compared to all my wifes super-rich-children friends who all work amazing jobs for amazing companies etc.. my little school is nothing.

So I need some space where I can show off a bit

ReputationRep:
    Djokovic getting rekt
    madness

ReputationRep:
    im trying to get a better walk atm. practising infront of the mirror. I mean, I've been walking the same way since I can remember, and its not really a statement walk. You ever seen how Denzel Washington walks, man has got one of the smoothest walks I've ever seen.

look even in still-motion, you can still see he has an amazing walk:

how about you?
    I've watched Friends too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Djokovic getting rekt
    madness
    Except he's not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Except he's not

Posted from TSR Mobile
    2-1 down counts as rekt, pipe down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    2-1 down counts as rekt, pipe down
    He was 2 sets down last night, and has won the only set played today so far, so you coming on only today to say he's getting rekt is nonce behaviour of the highest order, so if anyone should be piping down, it is in fact you

ReputationRep:
    *Insert RK "he's right you know" gif*

ReputationRep:
    He was 2 sets down last night, and has won the only set played today so far, so you coming on only today to say he's getting rekt is nonce behaviour of the highest order, so if anyone should be piping down, it is in fact you
    1) I wasn't around last night, but perhaps still wanted to comment on the match
    2) The score overall is what's relevant, doesn't matter whether it's today or yesterday, if you're losing you're losing
    3) Imagine pretending you watch tennis and didn't have to just look up the score so you had a reason to talk to me

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    1) I wasn't around last night, but perhaps still wanted to comment on the match
    2) The score overall is what's relevant, doesn't matter whether it's today or yesterday, if you're losing you're losing
    3) Imagine pretending you watch tennis and didn't have to just look up the score so you had a reason to talk to me
    1) "I wasn't around last night"

- posted on FIFA thread at 11pm

2) the timing does matter, if a team is 2-0 down and then score to make it 2-1, somebody coming at that point and saying they're getting rekt would be stupid

3) only watch tennis when Bouchard is playing tbh xx

ReputationRep:
    He actually checked the post history.

ReputationRep:
    1) "I wasn't around last night"

- posted on FIFA thread at 11pm

2) the timing does matter, if a team is 2-0 down and then score to make it 2-1, somebody coming at that point and saying they're getting rekt would be stupid

3) only watch tennis when Bouchard is playing tbh xx
    1) Oh yes, please tell me more about all the tennis that was being played at 11pm

2) Point was he's losing and it's surprising, fool

3) She's no Laura

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    1) Oh yes, please tell me more about all the tennis that was being played at 11pm

2) Point was he's losing and it's surprising, fool

3) She's no Laura
    1) that's the point you nonce, Djokovic was already 2 sets down by then, you said you weren't around to comment on it but you clearly were and chose not to (in reality you don't watch tennis and tried to be cool and edgy when you saw the score today)

2) It was surprising yesterday, not now

Brb might post next week "can't believe USA beat England in the 1950 WC"

3) lol at ur taste

ReputationRep:
    Robson and Baechard :love:

Always scenes when the beast Serena slaughters the pretty girls like a sacrificial lamb

dont know how people watch mens tennis tbh

ReputationRep:
    1) that's the point you nonce, Djokovic was already 2 sets down by then, you said you weren't around to comment on it but you clearly were and chose not to (in reality you don't watch tennis and tried to be cool and edgy when you saw the score today)

2) It was surprising yesterday, not now

Brb might post next week "can't believe USA beat England in the 1950 WC"

3) lol at ur taste
    1) I was around after they'd stopped for the night, and only then to organise a fifa session. Tennis is my second sport pal!!

2) LOL, brb gonna stop being surprised that Wales are in the semi just because it's been nearly 1 day

3) Bouchard has a man face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    1) I was around after they'd stopped for the night, and only then to organise a fifa session. Tennis is my second sport pal!!

2) LOL, brb gonna stop being surprised that Wales are in the semi just because it's been nearly 1 day

3) Bouchard has a man face
    1) strong prioritising of FIFA with Puke over real life sport

2) are we gonna act like Djokovic isn't gonna win this in 5 sets anyway

3) Laura is a 4.5, Genie is an 8

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.