The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Wavefunction
@swirly

Real talk

What do you do? Are you in work, a student or unemployed? I know very little about you

I deliver for Pizza Hut brah. No joke.
Original post by swirly
I deliver for Pizza Hut brah. No joke.

Do you get paid per order or per hour? Do they pay for petrol?
Reply 6562
@swirly
Pls confirm you stunt on girls by offering them free pizzas.
Original post by Zayn is Bae
I was joking. Sorry for your situation btw, and I agree with most of your points. Sometimes discrimination works in your way I guess (if they got quotas to fill) but on the whole they're right.

Does anyone here have experience with anyone leaving med/dentistry as a BSc after 3 years and moving into finance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you are a minority, never believe the idiots that go on about positive discrimination. It almost never actually happens, and they blow it way out of proportion. For example, when the recession hit, the black young men aged 18-24 were hit much harder than their white counterparts in terms of employment prospects. In a tough economic climate it is not even the poor white people that get hit hardest, its minorities.

Add in the harsh political and societal climate we have at the minute and we have a bit of a tossed salad society.
Do you get paid per order or per hour? Do they pay for petrol?

Why do you ask?:colonhash:
Original post by swirly
Why do you ask?:colonhash:

Genuine cutiosity
Genuine cutiosity

Why are we here?

Is there a god?

Free will or determinism?

What happened at Quad Studios in 1994?

And you mean to tell me you're more curious about Pizza Hut's wage structure? :colonhash:
Reply 6567
Genuine cutiosity

Hourly, Pizza Hut pay for petrol if you use their ped.. Otherwise it's a rate per mile (not much)

Minimum wage too tbh

Perks are:

You're entitled to a free medium Italian pizza per shift (with two toppings)
You're entitled to 50% off at other Pizza Huts
You get tipped quite a bit - so you can make like £10-15 extra per shift which means you're adding like a pound or two on your wage per hour

You're ****ed when it rains, or when there's football. Completely ****ed if it's a rainy football day
Reply 6568
Studio time aint gonna pay for itself.
Original post by swirly
Why are we here?

Is there a god?

Free will or determinism?

What happened at Quad Studios in 1994?

And you mean to tell me you're more curious about Pizza Hut's wage structure? :colonhash:

Yes
Original post by SA-1
Hourly, Pizza Hut pay for petrol if you use their ped.. Otherwise it's a rate per mile (not much)

Minimum wage too tbh

Perks are:

You're entitled to a free medium Italian pizza per shift (with two toppings)
You're entitled to 50% off at other Pizza Huts
You get tipped quite a bit - so you can make like £10-15 extra per shift which means you're adding like a pound or two on your wage per hour

You're ****ed when it rains, or when there's football. Completely ****ed if it's a rainy football day

Thanks bae. Glad you're not being awkward like Swirly.

If that 50% off includes lunchtime buffet then sign me up
Original post by Rk2k14
Where is @trapking @ these days.

In the states! So busy atm
Original post by trapking
In the states! So busy atm

waiting on that video pall
finished working at an open morning at a local school.

All the other people there struggling for attention..

Me, got those chinese mums round my little finger, cueing up to talk in english/talke a picture..

Middle aged chinese women cant resist a white boy.

Dress up a bit posh, put on your queens english, and they are all over you.. fullfilling their downtown abby fantasies
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes

Thanks bae. Glad you're not being awkward like Swirly.

If that 50% off includes lunchtime buffet then sign me up

Lol it's not like I'm going to do this for the rest of my life. If I do this for 5 years, I'll have enough for an E Class Benz. Then the plan is to be an Uber X driver which should see my earnings increase to £12k pa:biggrin:
US be like: Snipers executing police officers, bombs planted around Dallas. Officers killing multiple civilians before the 5th day of the month.

UK be like:
Reply 6575
Original post by swirly
Lol it's not like I'm going to do this for the rest of my life. If I do this for 5 years, I'll have enough for an E Class Benz. Then the plan is to be an Uber X driver which should see my earnings increase to £12k pa:biggrin:

Well wasting your life away on TSR won't make your route the E class any quicker!!

You have a high pressured job and I'm sure everyone here understands how difficult it is to become an Uber graduate. Obviously it'll pay off once you're there but you really need to work hard to get there in the first place

Don't mess this up, not now - you're so close!! Not everyone gets these opportunities
Original post by SA-1
Well wasting your life away on TSR won't make your route the E class any quicker!!

You have a high pressured job and I'm sure everyone here understands how difficult it is to become an Uber graduate. Obviously it'll pay off once you're there but you really need to work hard to get there in the first place

Don't mess this up, not now - you're so close!! Not everyone gets these opportunities

You taking the piss fam? This is my life.
Reply 6577
Original post by swirly
You taking the piss fam? This is my life.

No fam, I'm giving you support

#YNWA
all i see is bootcuts @MadVIad
@Swirls + all

When do you shower? when you wake up, or before you sleep?

Need answer asap.

Latest