Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on Pokèmon Go?

ReputationRep:
    sr90 I'd be careful on twitter m8. Clubs have signed up to kick it out's social media campaign seeking out trolls who holds season tickets for clubs to ban. Racism, homophobia and abusive misogynistic tweets could lead to a indefinite ban.

ReputationRep:
    Eminem is the Jeremy Lin of music.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Florence + The Machine is unreal. She has way more talent than Taylor Swift.
    FOHWTB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    FOHWTB
    open your eyes Kenan. She's basic af. Florence has much better singing ability, even Arianna Grande has better singing ability ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Taylor Swift is a **** singer.
    AG is way better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Jeremy Lin is the Eminem of NBA.
    In what sense?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    In what sense?
    Overrated af because of his colour. If a black b-baller was to do what he did aint no way he'd get this much hype.

ReputationRep:
    Florence + The Machine is unreal. She has way more talent than Taylor Swift.
    It's not a person you fool

ReputationRep:
    open your eyes Kenan. She's basic af. Florence has much better singing ability, even Arianna Grande has better singing ability ffs.
    Grande is a Mariah wannabe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Grande is a Mariah wannabe
    #Obsessed
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Thoughts on Pokèmon Go?
    Love it. Drains your battery like mad though.

(Original post by sevchenko)
    sr90 I'd be careful on twitter m8. Clubs have signed up to kick it out's social media campaign seeking out trolls who holds season tickets for clubs to ban. Racism, homophobia and abusive misogynistic tweets could lead to a indefinite ban.
    You stalking my Twitter bro?

I haven't had a United ST since 2010 and there's zero reference to my "real life" identity on my profile, somehow i think i'm alright...

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Brock Lesnar with possibly the best UFC entrance eva

"You still got it"

ReputationRep:
    Considering the population and the fact that the sports were born there, England don't have a particularly great history of sporting success stories. Certainly not in the past 50 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Considering the population and the fact that the sports were born there, England don't have a particularly great history of sporting success stories. Certainly not in the past 50 years.
    Cricket, Boxing, Rugby all done ok? It's mainly football that is pretty bad.

Don't understand how an Englishman made a sport that can't be played in the rain though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    If you discount international football, England punches well above its weight in just about any other sporting endeavour

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    If you discount international football, England punches well above its weight in just about any other sporting endeavour

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thoughts on Red Kidney beans and Pinto beans?

I have started eating them every other day.

Improved my toilet activity immensely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Thoughts on Red Kidney beans and Pinto beans?

I have started eating them every other day.

Improved my toilet activity immensely.
    I've recently started eating spinach daily. Straight out the bag, like a bag of crisps.

Cc has improved bowel movements immensely.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.