Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Doesn't matter if Ronaldo wins this Euro trophy either. Everyone will remember this as the final Ronaldo sat out of.Also this has been one of the worst International tournaments in a long time. Portugal the ****ing winners? Are you serious? 1 win in the whole tournament in 90 minutes, and finished 3rd in their group.
    Can't wait for club football to be back.
    https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl...bm=nws&start=0

Yeah you're right, the media is full of articles saying how Ronaldo sat out the Euros final and how his win is irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Kim-Jong-Illest Rk2k14 grime

thoughts on Nines.

avelino head shake/10 tbh

on another note though charlie sloth makes tim westwood look like dj premier

ReputationRep:
    Leadsom gone - another one who ****ed things up and ran a mile.

Looks like Theresa May will be PM without it even going to Tory members.

Get your things packed Dave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Leadsom gone - another one who ****ed things up and ran a mile.

Looks like Theresa May will be PM without it even going to Tory members.

Get your things packed Dave.
    Quitters gonna quit, quit, quit, quit, quit..

That's 3 of the most visible (Boris, Farage and Leadsom) who have quit. Gove tried but got voted out so not really a quitter I guess (although is a loser?). Priti Patel I think is the only other high profile Brexiter I can think of.

ReputationRep:
    Theresa May as PM makes me want to cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Theresa May as PM makes me want to cry.
    Even the chosen put forward were poverty.

The replacements make David Cameron look like Harry Styles ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl...bm=nws&start=0

Yeah you're right, the media is full of articles saying how Ronaldo sat out the Euros final and how his win is irrelevant.
    Meant in general, people on this forum, or the average fan that doesn't buy into tabloid hype. Not the media. Quite funny that he's making headlines even after missing the final, and he hasn't even been close to player of the tournament. The papers will love to hype him up because he sells, and that's it.

ReputationRep:
    "But his aura helped Portugal win it"

* Pepe been robbed of credit this tournament. How Payet finished above him in player of the tournament.

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo was runner up in the Golden Boot with 3 goals and 3 assists. He missed the final but Portugal wouldn't have got there without him. He wasn't player of the tournament but his contribution over this career in the competition has been unmatched. Most mins played, most matches played, most goals scored in the finals and including the qualifying stage. He's got all the headlines, and rightly so that one of the greatest players in history has now captained his nation to a major tour win.

ReputationRep:
    ^fanboy.

Bale had a better tournament.

Teresa May will be a horrific PM for the public services - her husband has a big share in G4S, so don't be surprised when the Police starts going the way of the NHS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    ^fanboy.

Teresa May will be a horrific PM for the public services - her husband has a big share in G4S, so don't be surprised when the Police starts going the way of the NHS.
    I thought there were rules on investments when you are PM? I could be wrong though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    In

dayum

ReputationRep:
    All Hail Theresa May.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    ^fanboy.

Yeah... and?

UK banter era resumes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    hope this is sarcasm

otherwise shut up
    How bout you shut the **** up and enjoy the greatness.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Bale scores 2 **** free kicks and goes missing when Wales needed him but had a better tournament.

Pepe's rightly getting the credit he deserves. Was a rock.

ReputationRep:
    Nani was actually better than Ronaldo though

ReputationRep:
    Team of the tournament:

Buffon
    Barzagli Bonucci Pepe Chiellini
    Matuidi Ramsey
    Sissoko Payet Nani
    Griezmann

4 CBs ftw

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'd have put Kroos in there, Germany were let down by an out of sorts Muller and lack of forward options but that midfield was imperious at times with him being the centre piece.

Didn't think all that much of Payet either. Had two good games early on and then to my mind coasted by comparison.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.