Strong awareness.
    Hit the Hennessy too hard?
    :rofl:

curently on courvouiser :rofl:

aware me RK pls

ovo xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    I can honestly say that there is a place reserved in hell for the **** that created the software that I have to use for this assignment.
    What software

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    What software
    Edge Animate.

The software was killed off 4 months ago but my *****y uni still insists on setting us coursework on it. I've followed a tutorial word for word and it still doesn't ****ing work.

I'm genuinely so pissed off rn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    :rofl:

curently on courvouiser :rofl:

aware me RK pls

ovo xoxo
    Don't drink swirly.
    Numbs the senses.
    Makes you vulnerable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Don't drink swirly.
    Numbs the senses.
    Makes you vulnerable.
    And I know she'll be the death of me, at least we'll both be numb

RK when he finally realises what cant feel my face is about:

ReputationRep:
    And I know she'll be the death of me, at least we'll both be numb

RK when he finally realises what cant feel my face is about:

Haven't heard the song so can't comment swirls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Haven't heard the song so can't comment swirls.
    whats it like to live under a rock?

even Lucinda the gentile urchin has heard cant feel my face ffs.

ReputationRep:
    whats it like to live under a rock?

even Lucinda the gentile urchin has heard cant feel my face ffs.
    But I don't love it...

ReputationRep:
    Gentlemen, thoughts on PlayStation VR?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Gentlemen, thoughts on PlayStation VR?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    cheap price, though still more expensive than the whole console.

Could be good, at least you won't need a **** hot pc to actually use like Oculos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    cheap price, though still more expensive than the whole console.

Could be good, at least you won't need a **** hot pc to actually use like Oculos.
    Don't think it's something worth preordering. Perhaps wait & see how it is on it's release and then see if it's worth investing in.

Not a must have tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Don't think it's something worth preordering. Perhaps wait & see how it is on it's release and then see if it's worth investing in.

Not a must have tbh
    If Sony can introduce it to their mobile/laptop/tv lines then it'll be pretty cool - won't be for a generation or two of them though before it's widespread.

I appreciate the lower price compared to Oculous, Samsung VR etc though

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if I've said this here before but some of the reviews on Amazon for things that are ridiculously expensive are hilarious :rofl:

So for a TV that's like £24k..

"Divorced my wife, sold the house, scrapped my car and bought myself one of these badboys. Im enjoying every second of it."

"Was going to fund my daughter's wedding in Hawaii but I decided to buy this instead. Family hates me. Wife left me. Police hunting me. FIFA is in 4K though so I'm not at all bothered."

"Heard you get a free month of netflix so i bought Two. One for the living room and one for the kitchen."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-98UB980V-...-3&keywords=tv
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So bored

ReputationRep:
    Really confused with my next step in life at the moment.

So far things have gone to plan, and the move to china is working out great.

Problem is it has absolutely no baring on my life in england after china.

Work here is great, I am in high demand, working in a great and growing niche, doing a job I am good at, for great pay.

Problem is, back in England:

- The job I do in china does not exist.
    - my experience gained in china is difficult to quantify
    - A lot of related jobs in the UK (education/lecturing/consulting) are off limits due to a lack of required qualifications, or uk experience
    - There is a decent amount of contempt towards the industry I am in, from back in the UK

All of that together means, that dispite working in a great job, for good money in china - transitioning back into the Uk is going to be a nightmare in a years time.

Really feel like I need a different plan, to avoid the looming employment trap that is coming my way. Its not exactly a rare one either.. I know so many expats out here who stay here because they know full well, back in their country they wont get such a nice job, the same money, etc, back in their home countries.

Need a good plan, and need to think of one quickly, so that I can lay the ground work over the next year, ready for when we return to the UK next spring.

Just **** me things back in england look dire all round at the moment, for me and the country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Really confused with my next step in life at the moment.

So far things have gone to plan, and the move to china is working out great.

Problem is it has absolutely no baring on my life in england after china.

Work here is great, I am in high demand, working in a great and growing niche, doing a job I am good at, for great pay.

Problem is, back in England:

- The job I do in china does not exist.
    - my experience gained in china is difficult to quantify
    - A lot of related jobs in the UK (education/lecturing/consulting) are off limits due to a lack of required qualifications, or uk experience
    - There is a decent amount of contempt towards the industry I am in, from back in the UK

All of that together means, that dispite working in a great job, for good money in china - transitioning back into the Uk is going to be a nightmare in a years time.

Really feel like I need a different plan, to avoid the looming employment trap that is coming my way. Its not exactly a rare one either.. I know so many expats out here who stay here because they know full well, back in their country they wont get such a nice job, the same money, etc, back in their home countries.

Need a good plan, and need to think of one quickly, so that I can lay the ground work over the next year, ready for when we return to the UK next spring.

Just **** me things back in england look dire all round at the moment, for me and the country.
    Does your other half want to come [back] to England?

I guess you just have to try and save enough money prior to moving back so you can skip a step when in England. So having enough money for a deposit for a house rather than trying to save up once back in England?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So bored
    thoughts on GRODT?

I WRITE A LIL BIT BUT I POP NINES

ReputationRep:
    Tories doing their best to destroy education as well as the national health service.

Self serving scum.

ReputationRep:
    thoughts on GRODT?

I WRITE A LIL BIT BUT I POP NINES
    goat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 30 Hours)
    goat
    favourite parts?

ReputationRep:
    thoughts on the gov's plan to make every school an academy?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.