Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    taylor isnt even a likeable human anymore, shes a cold blooded arbok
    Thoughts on peak Tyson vs Lesnar in the Octagon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Mike Tyson in his prime offered a zoo keeper money to let him fight a 1000lb silverback gorilla.

Brock Lesnar, by his own admission, doesn't like getting hit in the face.

Whoever draws first blood wins. If Brock can get a grapple before Mike can land a punch, it's over, and vice versa.

Mike was already a master at evasion, and with the peek a boo style, it's a requisite. With a few weeks of training I'm sure he could get competent at some sort of shoulder roll to evade a grapple, and then all he needs is a trademark right hook to the body.

ReputationRep:
    lesnar wouldnt be able to absorb not one shot from iron mike tbh but strongly doubt he has any tangible ground game so would get pummeled if lesnar got him on his back imo so probs lesnar ultimately. different story on a street fight though, pretty confident that mike would gouge out and eat lesnar's eyeballs infront of him.

thoughts that tyson is on some hardcore sedatives on a daily basis? guy is like an autistic lion these days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    difeo thoughts on Taylor Swift being exposed for what she really is and Kanye just looking like the good guy
    Thoughts on me calling it a month ago

ReputationRep:
    Mike Tyson in his prime offered a zoo keeper money to let him fight a 1000lb silverback gorilla.

Brock Lesnar, by his own admission, doesn't like getting hit in the face.

Whoever draws first blood wins. If Brock can get a grapple before Mike can land a punch, it's over, and vice versa.

Mike was already a master at evasion, and with the peek a boo style, it's a requisite. With a few weeks of training I'm sure he could get competent at some sort of shoulder roll to evade a grapple, and then all he needs is a trademark right hook to the body.

In the Octagon Brock dominates for me, the ****ing roidhead.
    lesnar wouldnt be able to absorb not one shot from iron mike tbh but strongly doubt he has any tangible ground game so would get pummeled if lesnar got him on his back imo so probs lesnar ultimately. different story on a street fight though, pretty confident that mike would gouge out and eat lesnar's eyeballs infront of him.

thoughts that tyson is on some hardcore sedatives on a daily basis? guy is like an autistic lion these days
    Thing is he basically is :rofl:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ald-trump.html

he inhaled two gigantic tubs of Pinkberry within an hour—an elixir intended to induce docility.

ReputationRep:
    How's that even a debate? I'd expect any half decent cage fighter who has a ground game to put away a boxer, no questions asked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    How's that even a debate? I'd expect any half decent cage fighter who has a ground game to put away a boxer, no questions asked.
    Quote me next time pls bae

It's a legitimate question because Lesnar is so averse to being hit, and Tyson is, well, Tyson.

ReputationRep:

It's a legitimate question because Lesnar is so averse to being hit, and Tyson is, well, Tyson.
    thoughts on Mayweather vs LeBron in the octagon?

ReputationRep:
    thoughts on Mayweather vs LeBron in the octagon?
    LeBron tbh

ReputationRep:

Wasn't directed at you but ok will quote next time x

Obv if Tyson caught him a few times then he'd go down like a sack of ****, but I'd be very surprised if Tyson could land the neccesary blow/blows before Lesnar could get a successful takedown. If Lesnar can take down Mir and other heavyweights, and more importantly, keep them there, I don't think he'd have much of a problem with Mike.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Wasn't directed at you but ok will quote next time x

Obv if Tyson caught him a few times then he'd go down like a sack of ****, but I'd be very surprised if Tyson could land the neccesary blow/blows before Lesnar could get a successful takedown. If Lesnar can take down Mir and other heavyweights, and more importantly, keep them there, I don't think he'd have much of a problem with Mike.
    But Mike's speed and footwork will help him evade. No way Brock's footspeed at 130kg matches Tyson's at 99kg, and hand speed is no contest, and most likely Mike would only need one punch to the body, because Brock won't be able to defend himself him from a boxer's punch like a boxer would.

ReputationRep:
    taylor isnt even a likeable human anymore, shes a cold blooded arbok

Emma Watson's slid ahead as my #1 girl now. Even washed-up and married Portman at #3 is creeping up on Taylor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)

Emma Watson's slid ahead as my #1 girl now. Even washed-up and married Portman at #3 is creeping up on Taylor.
    Emma Watson peaked in like 2012 ffs

ReputationRep:

I slid Taylor completely out a few weeks ago, and EmRata has slowly creeped to the #1 spot. Oprah #2 hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Emma Watson peaked in like 2012 ffs
    Let's be honest, Emma peaked as soon as she walked down those steps outside the Great Hall.

Also when she was struggling with making Draught of Living Death:

ReputationRep:
    How did i know as soon as I logged into TSR, this would be the main topic in misc?

Don't call Portman washed up please.

Also, thoughts on her with a shaved head in V for Vendetta?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    How did i know as soon as I logged into TSR, this would be the main topic in misc?

Still fit even with a shaved head. Portman is unreal.
    Should be guaranteed top 3 for every guy on this thread.

Except FK of course - he only has a top 1.
    It's Zayn.

ReputationRep:
    Let's be honest, Emma peaked as soon as she walked down those steps outside the Great Hall.

Also when she was struggling with making Draught of Living Death:

Deathly Hallows P1 was the peak for me. Half-Blood Prince was a close second though. She went down from a 9.5 to an 8 as soon as HP ended.

(Original post by Lúcio)

It's Zayn.
    Zayn is more aesthetic though- it's just fact. Majority of those in the model industry agree he has near perfect proportions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)

She's not washed, but she's married with a kid ffs

Would still wife on the spot, or maybe let it grow out to like a short back and sides before being so hash*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Still fit even with a shaved head. Portman is unreal.
    Should be guaranteed top 3 for every guy on this thread.

It's Zayn.
    This is a lengthy debate worthy of a completely separate thread for many reasons (women for one night only, women you'd marry, women who are weirdly attractive, are we including all time or just current women).

In general

Scarlet J is top 1

That's all I can say, that never changes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.