The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SA-1
Emma Watson is your #1?

**** sakes man

I don't go purely on looks. Otherwise Portman would be #1, and #2 to #100 would have to be kept blank to leave space for her greatness.

Who's your #1
Original post by Kenan and Kel
:frown:

Emma Watson's slid ahead as my #1 girl now. Even washed-up and married Portman at #3 is creeping up on Taylor.

Are you MJ ffs? Nonce confirmed - http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/95090
Reply 7142
I don't go purely on looks. Otherwise Portman would be #1, and #2 to #100 would have to be kept blank to leave space for her greatness.

Who's your #1

What, you like Emma's personality? 🙄

Um, idk tbh.. But Emma, on the celeb scale, is probably a 6. On Rd you'd give her an 8 or 9 but comparatively she's pretty average.

Olivia Wilde is currently on a mad one for me, but @swirly introduced me to EmRata too.. Who's also a somewhere near the top
Original post by SA-1

Olivia Wilde is currently on a mad one for me, but @swirly introduced me to EmRata too.. Who's also a somewhere near the top

I want to ship her with Abel:redface:
Reply 7144
Allow feminazi's. Can confirm Scar Jo is no1. @zKlown knows. Emilia Clarke seems like she has a nice personality. Wifey material.

Regarding Tyson vs Lesnar, my money would be on Iron Mike. All it'd take is one punch and Lesnar's out cold. Lesnar can't take a punch and if you've got one of the heaviest hitters in combat sport at you then you're ****ed.

Lesnar goes for the takedown and Tyson catches him clean with a right.
Original post by SA-1
What, you like Emma's personality? 🙄

Um, idk tbh.. But Emma, on the celeb scale, is probably a 6. On Rd you'd give her an 8 or 9 but comparatively she's pretty average.

You seen Wilde's husband? I can't rate that.
Reply 7146
You seen Wilde's husband? I can't rate that.

Why would even care for her husband :rofl:
Reply 7147
Imagine rating a women by rating the husband...
Kenan's bang on, you can tell a girls character by who she's with. That's why I got no ratings for Amber Heard and Wilde. Same for Kendall.
Kenan's the type of guy to find his dream girl by searching for guys on Tinder
Reply 7150
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Kenan's bang on, you can tell a girls character by who she's with. That's why I got no ratings for Amber Heard and Wilde. Same for Kendall.

Imagine using Kenan's logic to justify your ComingOutOfTheCloset-ism
Original post by SA-1
Imagine using Kenan's logic to justify your ComingOutOfTheCloset-ism

Imagine thinking Zayn isn't objectively better looking than all the women you've named so far
Reply 7152
Imagine thinking Zayn isn't objectively better looking than all the women you've named so far

Imagine proving my point with another bent post
Original post by SA-1
Imagine proving my point with another bent post

Imagine thinking saying someone is good looking is the same as being attracted to them
Original post by Louis.

****ing died at this :rofl:
Imagine thinking saying someone is good looking is the same as being attracted to them

Pls sa-1 is a weak comprehendor, go easy on him :redface:
Original post by swirly
Pls sa-1 is a weak comprehendor, go easy on him :redface:

Dat RG Law graduate English tho

Imagine pretending you're not attracted to Zayn

You worshipped Gigi because she was with the nonce from the X Factor...

brb claim they are a perfect power couple and will be together for years
brb they split up the next day
Original post by Louis.

Technically, it's a sound method.

I like Kendall. She's up there.

Latest