Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)

Emma Watson's slid ahead as my #1 girl now. Even washed-up and married Portman at #3 is creeping up on Taylor.
    Emma Watson is your #1?

**** sakes man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Emma Watson is your #1?

**** sakes man
    I don't go purely on looks. Otherwise Portman would be #1, and #2 to #100 would have to be kept blank to leave space for her greatness.

Who's your #1

ReputationRep:

Emma Watson's slid ahead as my #1 girl now. Even washed-up and married Portman at #3 is creeping up on Taylor.
    Are you MJ ffs? Nonce confirmed - http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/95090

ReputationRep:
    I don't go purely on looks. Otherwise Portman would be #1, and #2 to #100 would have to be kept blank to leave space for her greatness.

Who's your #1
    What, you like Emma's personality? 🙄

Um, idk tbh.. But Emma, on the celeb scale, is probably a 6. On Rd you'd give her an 8 or 9 but comparatively she's pretty average.

Olivia Wilde is currently on a mad one for me, but swirly introduced me to EmRata too.. Who's also a somewhere near the top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Olivia Wilde is currently on a mad one for me, but swirly introduced me to EmRata too.. Who's also a somewhere near the top

I want to ship her with Abel

ReputationRep:
    Allow feminazi's. Can confirm Scar Jo is no1. zKlown knows. Emilia Clarke seems like she has a nice personality. Wifey material.

Regarding Tyson vs Lesnar, my money would be on Iron Mike. All it'd take is one punch and Lesnar's out cold. Lesnar can't take a punch and if you've got one of the heaviest hitters in combat sport at you then you're ****ed.

Lesnar goes for the takedown and Tyson catches him clean with a right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    What, you like Emma's personality? 🙄

Um, idk tbh.. But Emma, on the celeb scale, is probably a 6. On Rd you'd give her an 8 or 9 but comparatively she's pretty average.

You seen Wilde's husband? I can't rate that.

ReputationRep:
    You seen Wilde's husband? I can't rate that.
    Why would even care for her husband :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Imagine rating a women by rating the husband...

ReputationRep:
    Kenan's bang on, you can tell a girls character by who she's with. That's why I got no ratings for Amber Heard and Wilde. Same for Kendall.

ReputationRep:
    Kenan's the type of guy to find his dream girl by searching for guys on Tinder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Kenan's bang on, you can tell a girls character by who she's with. That's why I got no ratings for Amber Heard and Wilde. Same for Kendall.
    Imagine using Kenan's logic to justify your ComingOutOfTheCloset-ism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Imagine using Kenan's logic to justify your ComingOutOfTheCloset-ism
    Imagine thinking Zayn isn't objectively better looking than all the women you've named so far

ReputationRep:
    Imagine thinking Zayn isn't objectively better looking than all the women you've named so far
    Imagine proving my point with another bent post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Imagine proving my point with another bent post
    Imagine thinking saying someone is good looking is the same as being attracted to them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Kenan's the type of guy to find his dream girl by searching for guys on Tinder
    ****ing died at this :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Imagine thinking saying someone is good looking is the same as being attracted to them
    Pls sa-1 is a weak comprehendor, go easy on him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Pls sa-1 is a weak comprehendor, go easy on him
    Dat RG Law graduate English tho

ReputationRep:
    Imagine pretending you're not attracted to Zayn

ReputationRep:
    You worshipped Gigi because she was with the nonce from the X Factor...

brb claim they are a perfect power couple and will be together for years
    brb they split up the next day

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.