(Original post by sr90)
    Is it bad that I can't do any of those things? :lol:
    You can't change a light bulb...

Bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Yes. Bricking it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So you gonna tell us how it went or nah?

ReputationRep:
    ^that username tho
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    You can't change a light bulb...

Bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've never needed to!

(Original post by Make39kButNoHoes)
    So you gonna tell us how it went or nah?
    Already been invited for a second stage. Wish they'd tell me what the salary is, for London I wouldn't consider anything under 26k but considering its JP Morgan and a decent role I'd be expecting around 30k basic

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I've never needed to!

Already been invited for a second stage. Wish they'd tell me what the salary is, for London I wouldn't consider anything under 26k but considering its JP Morgan and a decent role I'd be expecting around 30k basic

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do a wenger, negotate to 39,001 or nothing.. *

ReputationRep:
    what tv shows do you brahs watch when trying to fall asleep?

It's hard to find something interesting enough to keep you distracted, but no so engaging you feel compelled to watch it.

The Office was GOAT.

ReputationRep:
    Somthing like Archer, NineNine or Broad City. Basically 20 min episode comedies.

ReputationRep:
    The Penguins of Madagascar

11 minute episodes

ReputationRep:
    might just watch TOWIE tbh

ReputationRep:
    GB rugby getting absolutely rekt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Since when do you get applauded for finishing in 2nd and 3rd place.

No wonder Britain are **** when it comes to these competitions. Happy to accept mediocrity.
    confusedblackman.jpg

We're really good in the Olympics

ReputationRep:
    Yeah cause second place in the Olympic Games is mediocrity

We also place top 3/4 in the competition, which all things considered is pretty damn good
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Team GB performs very well in the Olympics when you consider that in the grand scheme of things we're a tiny island. The state of Texas alone is nearly 3 times the size of the UK.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    we do well in irrelevant sports for the privilege. Real talk.

ReputationRep:
    I'm baffled how people can critisize people who train day in day out to their absolute max for one opportunity every four years, just because they've never watched the sport. Have some respect ffs

ReputationRep:
    Since when do you get applauded for finishing in 2nd and 3rd place.

No wonder Britain are **** when it comes to these competitions. Happy to accept mediocrity.
    Since when is finishing 2nd/3rd in your sport in the world mediocre?

ReputationRep:
    RK's had another mare

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly m8^

Just compare the reactions to Britain of other countries when performing. Got Chinese people looking distraught at finishing second but Britain's high-fiving when they come third. I've got much admiration for these Olympians, but I don't understand why you are gonna take a selfie when you lost.

Perhaps using the word mediocrity was extreme, but no real champions celebrate losing. inb4 you're not an Olympic athlete so you can't offer your opinion on the subject.

Arsenal are a clear example of what happens when you celebrate not winning.

ReputationRep:
    Got Chinese people looking distraught at finishing second but Britain's high-fiving when they come third. I've got much admiration for these Olympians, but I don't understand why you are gonna take a selfie when you lost. .
    bad country to choose..

My chinese family go crazy for any colour of medals.. Sure the atheletes themselves strive for only perfection, but the population as a whole is bassically the same as england, they just love success in any form.

Similar with my japanese relitives, they have been spamming facebook going crazy about each judo bronze they have won.

I think your trying to make a point out of nothing, and just looking to take a jab at something the UK does, when actually most countries that I have personally had contact with do the same.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.