ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Turns out I got the only Psychology A* in the entire College
    Did somebody say Soft Subject?

ReputationRep:
    Micky mouse subject I prefer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    exchange rate between pound / rmb has risen back up from 8.54 a few days ago, to 8.73

Effectively a grand and a half gone from my savings, in uk money terms.

hate this worry, need to get my money back in pounds sometime soon, so that I can just relax again and not have to consider a fluctuating currency when planning
    You'll go mad if you follow the currency rates on a daily basis!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    You'll go mad if you follow the currency rates on a daily basis!
    I know, I am

Its hard not to at the moment though, as all my money is in one currency, but my goal (deposit for a house) is in another currency, so fluctuations between the two have a big impact on my goal.

Need to just dump it all back into pounds and then sit back and forget about currency rates.. but its just picking the right time, both personally, and taking the rates into consideration.

ReputationRep:
    Rk2k14

How did results day go bro?

PM me if you don't want to share on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Rk2k14

How did results day go bro?

PM me if you don't want to share on here.
    It's awfully quiet

Not sure if out with lads celebrating or crying in the corner at home...

ReputationRep:
    Difeo's quiet too. Hope his SATS went ok.

ReputationRep:
    RKO Outta Nowhere

ReputationRep:
    F*cking flopped so bad lol, didn't get in anywhere. Going to have to do another A level and reapply next year. Cheers for all the good luck wishes earlier btw. Off to get hideously drunk now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    F*cking flopped so bad lol, didn't get in anywhere. Going to have to do another A level and reapply next year. Cheers for all the good luck wishes earlier btw. Off to get hideously drunk now.

Sorry to hear that mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    He's in uni, pretty sure his girlfriend is doing SATS though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    The point was more one of not all exercises are equal, doing squats, OHP, deads, bench are all going to give you more bang for your buck than accessory/isolation type stuff. If you've got limited time and limited work outs, you need to avoid focusing on details at the expense of overall workload. Imo, far far more gym goes suffer from lack of volume in their workouts than overtraining, basically far more people in the gym wasting time on the cables and such, than guys who need more rest to progress. I've run a couple of high frequency training methods on my squat over the last year, and I've never suffered from "overtraining", in the sense of lack of results in either case. I made great progress, but found it niggling injuries, boredom and general life to be the constraints with running them again. Have you run any cookie cutter programs for any period of time as a gauge?
    Good point.

In terms of programs na, I did a similar thing to what I'm doing now(although 2 days on 1 day off instead of weekdays) and it produced well for me but that was only for 4/5 months. Basically I struggle to gym all year round for various reasons.

I did kinda take your advice and decided to just go 5 days gym so I can focus more on volume workouts. In terms of full body, I'm still going to do some isolation days(because my Chest needs to improve) and also focus a lot on leg power so I can increase my vertical jump.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Destroyed by Louis...

ReputationRep:

Damn man that sucks

No chance you can look at clearing anywhere perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    When the kush kicks in right before a race

ReputationRep:

What did you get

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Damn man that sucks

No chance you can look at clearing anywhere perhaps?
    Tried through clearing but no luck unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry it I don't think anybody can say Bolt isn't the greatest Olympian in history now.

To have won both the 100m and 200m in three consecutive Olympic Games is actually beyond belief. We've never seen anything close to this kind of dominance before and I doubt we ever will again.

Shout out to Jade Jones too - at 23 years old she has defended her Olympic title...

ReputationRep:
    not sure how some people handle crazy hours, doctors etc.

Have a pretty intensive schedule until the end of the summer, 11 hours a day for 15 days without a gap. and its bloody killing me.

I do consider myself quite a hard working person - work on weekends, only 1 holiday a year.. normal stuff for a person running a business but the long days I just find the worst.

Would much rather do 6 hours a day for 30 days without a day off..

Then do 12 hours a day with a few days break in between

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.