Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Rolo's are really not all that

Can remember liking them a lot more as a kid
    One of those where I'm excited to eat them...until I eat them.

Disappoint me every time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Rolo's are really not all that

Can remember liking them a lot more as a kid
    Personally think that they're very much underrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Personally think that they're very much underrated.
    Nah man the ratio of caramel to chocolate is way off.

SA-1 I recommend Munchies for your bite-sized caramel featuring chocolate needs. The added layer of biscuit really takes your tastesbuds to new levels.

ReputationRep:
    lion bars are the only things i eat these days, hate other chocolates tbh. also hate this dessert shop craze goin round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Nah man the ratio of caramel to chocolate is way off.

SA-1 I recommend Munchies for your bite-sized caramel featuring chocolate needs. The added layer of biscuit really takes your tastesbuds to new levels.
    No such thing as an incorrect amount of caramel. Suppose you think Cadbury's Eclairs suffer from the same poor ratio?

Will cc on the munchies though, undisputed king of caramel mini sweets

ReputationRep:
    BULLYING?!

Swarley I hate you...

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on Double Deckers?

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on Lucio insisting on calling Swirly 'Swarley' even though literally no one has ever engaged with that joke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    No such thing as an incorrect amount of caramel. Suppose you think Cadbury's Eclairs suffer from the same poor ratio?

Will cc on the munchies though, undisputed king of caramel mini sweets
    Eclairs are **** anyway.

(Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    lion bars are the only things i eat these days, hate other chocolates tbh. also hate this dessert shop craze goin round
    I like a good milkshake.

ReputationRep:
    Ferrero Rocher milkshakes>>>

ReputationRep:
    Just seen the new Harry Potter play

It defo lives up to the hype

Madness

ReputationRep:
    Though, I have to say.. Harry Potter has continuously annoyed me.. Throughout the entire series

He's one annoying, dumb ****er

ReputationRep:
    Thought the theme of in many ways Harry's weakness was a key part of the story, he needs so much help and guidance that other characters actually matter in the story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Thoughts on Lucio insisting on calling Swirly 'Swarley' even though literally no one has ever engaged with that joke?
    What's the difference? I thought Swirly was because Swarley was banned?

ReputationRep:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    would you boys sell your olympic medals if you got one? personally would, then just invest in designer peds like bolts probably done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    would you boys sell your olympic medals if you got one? personally would, then just invest in designer peds like bolts probably done.
    Nah, never tbh

If you won a gold you'd probably become wealthy from the fame/sponsorships anyway

ReputationRep:
    Got into uea to do eng lit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Nah, never tbh

If you won a gold you'd probably become wealthy from the fame/sponsorships anyway
    probably not for people with golds in shooting or javelin or w.e though. in my eyes you'll always be an olympic champion and you dont need a medal to prove it, you see interviews with athletes after the olympics and some dont even know where their medal is, for some its just locked away somewhere.

besides it be hard to turn down a $1m offer like klitschko got for his medal, im sure he don't regret it.

ReputationRep:
    with lucio on this - would never give it away.

Sort of thing you pass down to your grandkids.. they show their friends when they are round 'My grandpa was some awesome he blah blah blah.. yeah.. well look! my grandpa won a gold medal!'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.