Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Really want a baby at the moment..

Writing a report on traditional british childrens games/activities..

Still have a few years left to wait.

ReputationRep:
    I've never thought about potential terrorist attacks whilst on the tube/bus before and probably never will unless we succumb to another World War.

In terms of 'ISIS' they're doing a good job of spreading fear and hate. Moments after the attacks were reported people were already talking about them/terrorists when nothing had even been confirmed yet. Then you have the media making up stories and saying they heard 'people shouting in Arabic' to help fuel the hate, which leads to the worst thing about it all which is you now you have half of this forum and Twitter blaming a large group of innocent people. Fills me with rage to see people using these catastrophes to help fuel their political agendas, people blaming refugees and Muslims and all sorts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Lol ofc you gotta be smart about it. When man is on the jubilee line at Canary Wharf at 8:30am I'm definitely thinking in the back of my mind that if a guy has a bomb in their rucksack on this carriage it's a bit peak.

You still in brazil? Is there a lot of cooler climates there? Also which parts of brazil have a mountain/hilly terrain? Always wanted to climb a mountain so I can take a picture of the view on instagram/facebook, get 1000 likes and have a nice profile picture for facebook in the process.

I'd also be getting a lot of dms.
    Yep still here. Right down south is pretty cool I guess. Not cold, but coolish. Safer down there too and more European feeling. Check out Florianópolis, it's a really nice city and is pretty cool in winter.

Pretty much the whole country is mountainous tbh. But if you want a popular instagram pic just go to Rio and queue to take a couple of pictures Pedra do Telégrafo: https://www.instagram.com/explore/ta...radotelegrafo/

Guaranteed likes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)

Imagine thinking anyone cares.
    Man like swirly doesn't care about terrorism or Starbucks or people dying. Top lad.

ReputationRep:
    The chances of a terrorist attack happening while you're on a tube, on a bus or whatever are petty unlikely. However what's scary is that it could happen anytime; how many people going to Brussels airport this morning thought there would be an attack? How many going to a concert in Paris thought they would die?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Really want a baby at the moment..

Writing a report on traditional british childrens games/activities..

Still have a few years left to wait.
    Would your wife only allowed to have one kid if she gave birth China? Is that still government policy?

Or would you bring her back to the UK so she can have as many kids as you would like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Man like swirly doesn't care about terrorism or Starbucks or people dying. Top lad.
    Always cringe when white people say man like

Also, top comprehension.

ReputationRep:
    No more immigration from Muslamic countries pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Would your wife only allowed to have one kid if she gave birth China? Is that still government policy?

Or would you bring her back to the UK so she can have as many kids as you would like?
    she would be allowed 2, as they relaxed the rules a bit last year under certain circumstances.

But nah, would never have kids here.

No chance of bringing up a child in a smog filled, over crowded city, when neither of us would get any kind of perental leave, and the hospitals/traditional ideas around parenting/medication is not exactly in line with my views.

Thats the reason we are a few years away, - if I wanted to have one in china, we could.. we have enough money, place to live etc.. its just that I want to wait until we are back in the UK

Would get my kid a full baby-kit though (guessing they make those) - just to piss everyone off.

ReputationRep:
    Years back I got into a relationship with another TSR user - was in my 2nd year of uni..

Met up a few times, dated for a while.. ended as a complete disaster.. would not recommend.
    Did you go to the same uni? And why in disaster?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Unis were quite far appart, but her parents home town was very close to my uni.. so it kind of worked out well during the holidays.

It was a disaster because she was mega crazy.. and I was young and stupid. - pretty much what youd expect when two people meet in a place like this.

ReputationRep:
    Unis were quite far appart, but her parents home town was very close to my uni.. so it kind of worked out well during the holidays.

It was a disaster because she was mega crazy.. and I was young and stupid. - pretty much what youd expect when two people meet in a place like this.
    are you trans gen?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I feel uncomfortable getting on the tube at rush hour these days, very paranoid. I wouldn't be too stupid to say it's not going to happen again but then again I think they would target a different major city next if anything.

(Original post by difeo)
    No more immigration from Muslamic countries pls
    I was waiting for you to say something like this lmao

ReputationRep:

Imagine thinking anyone cares.
    Elite post.

ReputationRep:
    are you trans gen?
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    How on earth is Starbucks in the same bracket as terrorism or people dying ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it wasnt about terrorism or starbucks or people dying.

it was just about imagine caring if lucio is alright.

pls more comprehension.

(Original post by SA-1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lold

ReputationRep:
    Count on Lucio to bring up Starbucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Man like Ali chirpsing a 16 year old from the Chat section.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.