/\ RKO outta nowhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Imagine being Kenan
    Lol FS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Lol FS
    Pal it's amazing. 8 episodes in now, 7 have been ****ing great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Pal it's amazing. 8 episodes in now, 7 have been ****ing great.
    The pilot was good but all the scenes with Mr Robot were stale

I'll definitely give it a go

But yeah, Steins;Gate>

ReputationRep:
    I just can't get into Mr Robot, seen two episodes and don't seem to have the interest in watching the third

Also House MD has the *****est finale ever. Watched 8 seasons of 22+ episodes for this ffs

ReputationRep:
    Told you fools to watch Stranger Things. Best thing on TV right now.

ReputationRep:
    Mr Robot >
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Narcos is fantastic, recommend it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    one of the worst movies of the year, had so much potential too tbh. just found it so boring.
    Saw this today, was pretty good tbf. Was a decent laugh. That last scene though wtf.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    8.8 vs 9.1. Hmmm

ReputationRep:
    start of the new school year.. Out there seducing all these chinese mums and middle aged chinese teachers..

Lure them in and make them fall for you with all that white british imperialist charm, by the time they realise your playing them youve already got that sweet contract with their pupil/school.. theyre not even pissed, your the closest they are ever going to come to Colin firth/mr darcy/downtown abby, they'll settle for anything.

(serriously though, september is shaping up to be easily our best month ever in terms of profit.. some really nice new deals over the last few weeks. Although to be fair most of the incraese in profits is going to be invested back in to the two employees we are hiring over the next month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    start of the new school year.. Out there seducing all these chinese mums and middle aged chinese teachers..

Lure them in and make them fall for you with all that white british imperialist charm, by the time they realise your playing them youve already got that sweet contract with their pupil/school.. theyre not even pissed, your the closest they are ever going to come to Colin firth/mr darcy/downtown abby, they'll settle for anything.

(serriously though, september is shaping up to be easily our best month ever in terms of profit.. some really nice new deals over the last few weeks. Although to be fair most of the incraese in profits is going to be invested back in to the two employees we are hiring over the next month.
    So you're a sexpat?

ReputationRep:
    Scented candles and diffusers are some of the few underrated beauties of life

ReputationRep:
    ...as are pale red heads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Scented candles and diffusers are some of the few underrated beauties of life
    Yes

(Original post by SA-1)
    ...as are pale red heads
    Yes again

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    So you're a sexpat?
    Would be so easy out here.. *

Serriously so many women are just desperate for a white guy. I mean its not to surprising in what (by western standards) is a very racist country.. but you just have a ton of older women who are obsessed with the idea of the english gentleman, who have read jane austin books and binge watch downtown abby.. and then you have a ton of younger women who are obsessed with shirlock and Dr.who..

* Now factor in that in this part of the country you are likely to be the only white guy they will see for years, and the odds are well in your favour.

As a (happily) married man though, its only something I can exploit for business, rather then any other benefits. *

But all those guys posting on TSR saying 'I am 25 and I have never even kissed a girl', should just come work out here for a summer and get it over with.

ReputationRep:

But all those guys posting on TSR saying 'I am 25 and I have never even kissed a girl', should just come work out here for a summer and get it over with.
    Mirin the subtle shots at sr90

ReputationRep:
    Would be so easy out here.. *

Serriously so many women are just desperate for a white guy. I mean its not to surprising in what (by western standards) is a very racist country.. but you just have a ton of older women who are obsessed with the idea of the english gentleman, who have read jane austin books and binge watch downtown abby.. and then you have a ton of younger women who are obsessed with shirlock and Dr.who..

* Now factor in that in this part of the country you are likely to be the only white guy they will see for years, and the odds are well in your favour.

As a (happily) married man though, its only something I can exploit for business, rather then any other benefits. *

I always thought you were female with that ghey avi for some reason.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.