Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Marciano greatest boxer ever and the only ringmaster in my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    SA-1Zerforax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    x
    In terms of prophecies rank the following:

Tupac
    Shrek
    Jesus
    Harry Potter

ReputationRep:
    @sa-1 doesn't count, his life is full of haraam.

ReputationRep:
    Strong tagging

ReputationRep:
    Golovkin destroys Floyd btw, his footwork is too good.

ReputationRep:
    God we are so ****. And fat Sam is also a weak fool. Why is Rooney playing and allowed to waste all the set pieces. It goes back post every time.

ReputationRep:
    Did he spend all week preaching to them the wonder of POMO. All the ****ing cross goes to back post.

ReputationRep:
    Mayweather's is better.

ReputationRep:

Only in America could that be a service.
    Only in America would that be an advert.
    Only in America would that be a phone number.
    Only in America could a nobody contemplate suing that for defamation.

Mirin the weather though.

ReputationRep:
    Only been 15 years..

ReputationRep:
    Mayweather's is better.
    I'm not sure about that, hard to compare. Cause it's defensive footwork vs offensive footwork. And I've never seen anyone cut off the ring as efficiently as GGG. The fight would be a tough ask for Floyd given the size difference. If they were the same size, then yeah I'd favour Floyd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    I'm not sure about that, hard to compare. Cause it's defensive footwork vs offensive footwork. And I've never seen anyone cut off the ring as efficiently as GGG. The fight would be a tough ask for Floyd given the size difference. If they were the same size, then yeah I'd favour Floyd.
    Thoughts on Mayweather vs Paul Williams circa 2009.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    God we are so ****. And fat Sam is also a weak fool. Why is Rooney playing and allowed to waste all the set pieces. It goes back post every time.
    It's at the stage where few would be upset if Rooney were to suffer a long term injury, and it pains me to say that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Thoughts on Mayweather vs Paul Williams circa 2009.
    Floyd to turn southpaw and land left crosses all night like Lara did

Tough styles match up for Floyd though, would have been interesting. Floyd would probably have to move more than usual for the points win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    We are talking about prime Mayweather though. I guess its unfair to compare them because as mentioned previously, we haven't seen GGG in his prime but Mayweather's defence is up there with the very best.
    Plus, GGG hasn't fought below 160 whereas Mayweather's been up to 154 and fought bigger guys than himself.

Pretty much an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object.

ReputationRep:
    One think you have to love about GGG is that he's always smiling. Nicest boxer going who can take your head ff.

ReputationRep:
    One think you have to love about GGG is that he's always smiling. Nicest boxer going who can take your head ff.
    One think

ReputationRep:
    head ff

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/mlgpro/vide...4535797484292/

Ngl this looks epic.

Am I the only one who might get Infinite Warfare just so I can have the remastered Modern Warfare that comes with it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.