The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Eddie Hearn has got me so hyped for this mismatch. Hearn is a legend tbh.

Original post by Rk2k14
About to ruin one of his star clients though.

has there been an all access series to it?

if not, links to the best hype videos?
Imagine if Brook won. Khan would be calling him out less than 30 second afterwards.
Original post by Rk2k14
About to ruin one of his star clients though.

That's the thing though, he's not a star client; Brook can't sell out his backyard. That's why the risk in this fight makes sense. It'll raise his profile and make him loads of money.

Original post by swirly
has there been an all access series to it?

if not, links to the best hype videos?

Reply 8603
That's the thing though, he's not a star client; Brook can't sell out his backyard. That's why the risk in this fight makes sense. It'll raise his profile and make him loads of money.

One of Hearn's star clients:biggrin:
Will stay up for my boy Punk on Saturday night. Will be disappointed if he doesn't hit that high school jock with a GTS though. Reckon Punk will win by climbing out of the Octagon.
I've never been able to get interested in Boxing, I just can't do it.
This is the biggest mismatch since Tyson vs Bruce Seldon ffs
Eubank should be fighting GGG this weekend ffs
Will stay up for my boy Punk on Saturday night. Will be disappointed if he doesn't hit that high school jock with a GTS though. Reckon Punk will win by climbing out of the Octagon.

Punk is going to die. If the other person loses he may as well retire.
Original post by AR_95
Punk is going to die. If the other person loses he may as well retire.

Mate once Punk locks in that Anaconda Vice, it's all over for that other guy.
Original post by sr90
I've never been able to get interested in Boxing, I just can't do it.

Just watch this

Mike got me into it:

'I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.'

'I just want to conquer people and their souls.'

'I want to rip out his heart and feed it to Lennox Lewis. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children.'

'I always try to catch them right on the tip of the nose because I try to push the bone into the brain.'

Absolute warrior.
Original post by SA-1
Alright, you little pussy

Reported xxx
Had a crack at betting on the football this weekend and come to the conclusion it's an absolute mugs game, like how the **** do Hungary not beat the Faroe Islands, a country with a population of 50,000

Useless *****
Original post by The Wavefunction
Had a crack at betting on the football this weekend and come to the conclusion it's an absolute mugs game, like how the **** do Hungary not beat the Faroe Islands, a country with a population of 50,000

Useless *****

ask Luke for tips

Useless *****

Bet on Mayweather to beat Canelo, 4/1 odds. Easiest money you'll ever make.

Useless *****

Cc Difeo is correct, ask Luke for tips.

First of all, I don't bet on teams I know little about (i.e: International).
I only bet in the PL and although this is a league where a good amount of shocking results happen, I know the most about the players so it leaves things much less to chance.

Obviously on the whole, betting is a losing game which is why every week if I'm up, I withdraw all earnings and leave my initial deposit to bet again next week.

My bets are almost entirely on the top 6 teams because I know their players the best. My most frequent bets are "score and win" because in most games if somebody like Aguero scores, City are highly likely to win the match.
Last week I won a sizeable amount of money on Sterling scoring and it certainly wasn't a lucky guess.
Bet small and frequent, but not excessive (£2-3 bets at a time).

Well there you have it. You didn't ask but I told you anyway :wink:
Reply 8617
Sure I've mentioned this before, but you know them ones where a woman's bum is so fat compared to her body that she walks like she needs hip replacement surgery?

Madness 😍😍😍
Original post by Lúcio
Cc Difeo is correct, ask Luke for tips.

First of all, I don't bet on teams I know little about (i.e: International).
I only bet in the PL and although this is a league where a good amount of shocking results happen, I know the most about the players so it leaves things much less to chance.

Obviously on the whole, betting is a losing game which is why every week if I'm up, I withdraw all earnings and leave my initial deposit to bet again next week.

My bets are almost entirely on the top 6 teams because I know their players the best. My most frequent bets are "score and win" because in most games if somebody like Aguero scores, City are highly likely to win the match.
Last week I won a sizeable amount of money on Sterling scoring and it certainly wasn't a lucky guess.
Bet small and frequent, but not excessive (£2-3 bets at a time).

Well there you have it. You didn't ask but I told you anyway :wink:

Sound advice, but even with my lacking knowledge of the Hungarian national football team is still expect them to beat Faroe Islands ffs, had they done so I would have made a decent profit. Bale to score and beat Moldova was practically the only winner I had.

If I do do it in future like you said I'll stick to what I know, but even then it's still a mugs game. The bookies are the only winners at the end of the day.
now that fabrics closed where will @Zurich @Zurich is bent live :frown: #thinkofthehomeless #dutchlivesmatter

Latest