Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    S- Sitation
    T- Task
    A- Action
    R- Result

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    I can see Difeo on the first episode of to catch a predator if they were to make a new series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    S- Sitation
    T- Task
    A- Action
    R- Result
    STAR can ****ing do one.

I swear there's an E added to it somewhere too

ReputationRep:
    National teachers day in china today.. I work as a consultant not a teacher, but most kids dont know the difference, so they have been giving me presents all day..

Rolling in ferrero rocher...

ReputationRep:
    fallen-acorns(presumably white) got a Chinese girl and he wants you to know, day 2343.

Unreal game, those Chinese girls hate the English boys. GAME

Did you just bust in the first acne ridden 5'0 girl who could say your name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    One day when your all alone in an empty flat after being rejected by another eastern European girl for not being the prime aryan man you think you are, you will sit down crack open a bottle of what ever crap you have left in your fridge, and realise that the acne ridden chinese girl is a lot better then your hand.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Serriously though, youd do well here.. politically the chinese are well in line with your way of thinking and fat chinese girls love an ugly english boy.

Me and my wife will have you round for tea, can discuss arsenal, the fall of white Europe, and your shameful homosexual urges.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    One day when your all alone in an empty flat after being rejected by another eastern European girl for not being the prime aryan man you think you are, you will sit down crack open a bottle of what ever crap you have left in your fridge, and realise that the acne ridden chinese girl is a lot better then your hand.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Serriously though, youd do well here.. politically the chinese are well in line with your way of thinking and fat chinese girls love an ugly english boy.

Me and my wife will have you round for tea, can discuss arsenal, the fall of white Europe, and your shameful homosexual urges.

Is your girl an ache savaged 5'0 Chinese girl though?

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1473496116.820099.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  55.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1473496116.820099.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  55.1 KB
    Have you come out of the closet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Is your girl an ache savaged 5'0 Chinese girl though?
    5'4

for now at least.. chinese girls seem to shrink more then other races with age. Swear her grandma is about 4'4, and her mom seems to be getting smaller by the year.

so which countries girls are you currently chasing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    "Tell me about a time" or "Explain how you would deal with" type questions are very popular interview questions tbh. You don't need a reference for them, so if you don't have one make a realistic one up. School project, sports teams, stuff like that. Topics like dealing with workplace conflict or customer/client dissatisfaction are obvious ones.

Most entry level jobs are looking for attitude rather than skill set. If you can convince them you are capable, reliable and have whatever attitude/mindset the area you applying for values, you've got a good chance. I think you 100% need to give the interviewer the impression you have prepped for the interview but also not give the impression that prepped means scripted. If you can throw out something insightful when asked what you know about the company/job role or a thoughtful question when the inevitable wrap up occurs, you can set yourself apart from the crowd, who 9/10 will paraphrase each others answers to questions. You do need to convince them you are genuine, everyone is a hardworking dedicated team player in an interview.
    Cheers man. Interview went well, hopefully I'll get the job.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Fellaini and Barton both to be booked today at 11/4. Get your kids xmas money, your mums mortgage and your lifes savings on it and thank me later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    Fellaini and Barton both to be booked today at 11/4. Get your kids xmas money, your mums mortgage and your lifes savings on it and thank me later.
    United and Celtic to win, BTTS in both games and Scott Brown & Joey Barton both carded is 50/1 on SkyBet.

ReputationRep:
    Have you come out of the closet ?
    ***** pls, I'm Northern master race x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    Scenes when Fellaini knocks Stones out with his elbows and ref misses it

ReputationRep:
    fallen-acorns(presumably white) got a Chinese girl and he wants you to know, day 2343.

Unreal game, those Chinese girls hate the English boys. GAME

Did you just bust in the first acne ridden 5'0 girl who could say your name?
    **** that's cold. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    swirly how meredith be keepin on goin without mcdreamy

ReputationRep:
    Desiigner and booby shumurdah keeping it gangster.

Can't wait for the mixtape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    Desiigner and booby shumurdah keeping it gangster.

Can't wait for the mixtape.
    He's a ****ing retard. Legitly.

ReputationRep:
    67's new mixtape though :smug:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.