Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)

did that guy really say I'll rape your other sister :confused:
    Actually saw that a few days ago

Man actually tried to run the other guy over.

ReputationRep:
    its dated as hell.

its full of bugs, its slow to render pages, it crashes when you give it too much process, its slow to open, its clunky.

you might not even notice anything wrong with it until you start using another browser. Then you will wonder how you ever put up with it. It's like Sainsbury's Basics Cornflakes.
    I can only imagine it's like spending time in your life talking to swirly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Where did 22k come from?
    ur only working for like 7 months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I can only imagine it's like spending time in your life talking to swirly.
    were you born by C section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    I use IE tbh. Never had an issue with it..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Whats it like to live in 2004?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    ur only working for like 7 months
    Might be working longer depending on if the contracts are renewed. If I get the opportunity to do this job for another year, I'll probably take it just for the financial security. Then a year later I won't have to worry about money in the slightest when I'm back at uni.

There's 2 of us doing the same job so I'd probably let my colleague have it if say they could only afford to keep only 1 of us on, since my fallback option is my original plan to go to uni. I'd say I'm better at the job and generally cleverer but she is more experienced and has a family and stuff.

A very lucky position to find myself in to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Whats it like to live in 2004?
    Amazing. We win the double and are invincible all the time.

Join me? I don't think twitter is a thing so you may not be so pissed off by our fanbase.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who remembers dial up connection? How you'd sit there and wait for the right sound to be made and then bam - you're online!

Getting to it was like reaching an orgasm tbh, you need that final push to achieve that indescribable feeling of happiness. It's such a make or break time, a phone call or a little disconnection would ruin it and you'd have to start all over again.

Also, who remembers sending songs via Bluetooth :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

did that guy really say I'll rape your other sister :confused:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Actually saw that a few days ago

Man actually tried to run the other guy over.
    Oldie, also the guy crashes into Krept and Konan (in the white mercedes)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Who remembers dial up connection? How you'd sit there and wait for the right sound to be made and then bam - you're online!

Getting to it was like reaching an orgasm tbh, you need that final push to achieve that indescribable feeling of happiness. It's such a make or break time, a phone call or a little disconnection would ruin it and you'd have to start all over again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That awkward moment when your friend moves too far away and you lose connection

Having really funny bluetooth names or taking shots at people with it and telling your classmates to search for bluetooth names in hope they see yours and laugh about it >>>>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    That awkward moment when your friend moves too far away and you lose connection

Having really funny bluetooth names or taking shots at people with it and telling your classmates to search for bluetooth names in hope they see yours and laugh about it >>>>
    Swear it would always happen at anything above 90%. Or you would get close and someone would ****ing call you
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by SA-1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I remember, dat distinct noise

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Watching Champions League semi-finals on a laptop in potato quality was pain.

If you had a **** phone you had to use infrared which took like 4 times longer haha

its dated as hell.

its full of bugs, its slow to render pages, it crashes when you give it too much process, its slow to open, its clunky.

you might not even notice anything wrong with it until you start using another browser. Then you will wonder how you ever put up with it. It's like Sainsbury's Basics Cornflakes.
    Ok, I use IE. What browser do you suggest?

(Original post by SA-1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Those were the best days. So simple and care-free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't remember dial up but I remember getting home from school and going straight on MSN. I tell you now, you had to be tactical using that thing. Appear offline was peak.

Bluetooth? Mate I wish I had that. I had to make do with infrared where if any phone moved even slightly, it failed.

ReputationRep:
    Dinosaurs out here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Watching Champions League semi-finals on a laptop in potato quality was pain.

If you had a **** phone you had to use infrared which took like 4 times longer haha
    This was my first ever phone - after major begging (and even then I wasn't allowed to keep it on me all the time)

Name:  1458674854328.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  17.2 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Motorola pebble >>>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Ok, I use IE. What browser do you suggest?
    give chrome a try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Oldie, also the guy crashes into Krept and Konan (in the white mercedes)
    omg really? source?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.