Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Best website to watch scrubs online?

I usually use Netflix/ 123 movies as between them they tend to have everything, but alas scrubs eludes them.

Also what happened to generation defining sitcoms. Everyone used to watch Friends, then Scrubs, then HIMYM, but then there just seems to be a gap. You could argue The Big Bang Theory, but that's garbage after the first few seasons. Maybe New Girl, but it has a small following compared to the likes of Friends etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Also what happened to generation defining sitcoms.
    Generation defining TV doesn't really exist anymore bro. No one watches live tv anymore so there's not much that 'everyone' watches.

Those sitcoms you named were all things we came home from school and watched, so even if you watched it individually it was a social thing in that it was something to talk about the day after. Would imagine older people were doing similar things at work.

Now we all watch different shows at different times. Nothing social about watching stuff on Netflix or Amazon Prime, so nothing becomes generation defining.

Would say Game of Thrones is the only show I watch that really comes close to being that thing that everyone talks about, but even then people still watch it in stages so it's not the same.

ReputationRep:
    The defining sitcom for the man on TSR is People Just Do Nothing

Other than Lucio who reps that new NBC one, What an Absolute Joke(But Also Just Does Nothing). Bare joke.

ReputationRep:
    swirly
    I use snip. Just search 'Scrubs and it should come up. It also has most films too. No registration but a few ads that come up before. GOAT website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    swirly
    I use bs
    Thanks man.

Anyone who remembers this scene cried like a ***** or they're lying.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man.

Anyone who remembers this scene cried like a ***** or they're lying.

Dem feels

Also the one where they spend all night talking to the guy terrified of dying. Even has Death Cab for Cutie playing in the background!

ReputationRep:
    Scrubs was amazing for the first few seasons. Shame it tailed off and then died a very slow and painful death..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Dem feels

Also the one where they spend all night talking to the guy terrified of dying. Even has Death Cab for Cutie playing in the background!
    RIP George The ending was cool too, when they're drinking beer on the roof and shooting off flares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Scrubs was amazing for the first few seasons. Shame it tailed off and then died a very slow and painful death..
    I agree the last season was a total failure and they should've just ended it when JD left the hospital.

It was such a good show to watch because it was so different.
    As somebody was saying, since things like Friends/Scrubs/HIMYM ended, there really hasn't been anything good enough to take over.

ReputationRep:
    RIP George The ending was cool too, when they're drinking beer on the roof and shooting off flares.
    My mum never watched Scrubs because she didn't understand how a show could have people dying but also be funny. They absolutely nailed it in my opinion.

The show had some outstanding music and a few worldies on there over the years

ReputationRep:
    How can people watch shows like Scrubs and HIMYM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    How can people watch shows like Scrubs and HIMYM
    Your name is literally Kenan and Kel...

ReputationRep:
    and you watch anime ffs

ReputationRep:
    the 99 is back tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    My mum never watched Scrubs because she didn't understand how a show could have people dying but also be funny. They absolutely nailed it in my opinion.

The show had some outstanding music and a few worldies on there over the years
    There's a Spotify playlist with all the songs!!

ReputationRep:
    Nfl is cool.

It goes nba nhl nfl mlb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    the 99 is back tonight

Aint back on until January in the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Aint back on until January in the UK?
    Do you even putlocker bro?

ReputationRep:
    and you watch anime ffs
    Don't you badmouth anime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I agree the last season was a total failure and they should've just ended it when JD left the hospital.

It was such a good show to watch because it was so different.
    As somebody was saying, since things like Friends/Scrubs/HIMYM ended, there really hasn't been anything good enough to take over.
    Ah that last season was so bad I thought it was 2-3 seasons with the new cast/interns..

I think that kind of comedy show has struggled but then there have been plenty of other great TV shows like Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead etc. Pretty much in a golden era of TV shows with more to watch than time..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.