Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Imagine being that pedantic.

You know what I mean.

Bell.
    Hehe

It's one of those things where the new features of it will quickly get stale and you'll go back to regular manager mode or pro clubs.

Although in fairness to FIFA, they need to put just enough in to the game for it to last until the next one. It's frustrating for us but they'll be making these games indefinitely so they can't add everything at once I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Meek Mills busy taking Ls again he's an easy target.

ReputationRep:
    What date does FIFA release anyway?

Is it a week today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Hehe

It's one of those things where the new features of it will quickly get stale and you'll go back to regular manager mode or pro clubs.

Although in fairness to FIFA, they need to put just enough in to the game for it to last until the next one. It's frustrating for us but they'll be making these games indefinitely so they can't add everything at once I guess.
    It's a decent idea that's not what I don't like, it just looks well cringey, poor acting/voice acting/animations its just not immersive for me

ReputationRep:
    Gigi don't play around.

ReputationRep:
    #tbt that time FK said Gigi and Zayn were the ultimate power couple, and they split up the next day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Kim-Jong-Illest thoughts on Rumena Begum?

Sugar and spice for dayssssss
    ehhhh, above average but not one in a milli kinda girl or anythin

ReputationRep:
    Old school R&B is more than lit.

Really miss that kind of music ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    It's a decent idea that's not what I don't like, it just looks well cringey, poor acting/voice acting/animations its just not immersive for me
    Yeah, it just seems a bit basic for now in my opinion.

I think you only get one season then it pushes you to play FUT...big surprise.

The only thing I care about is whether they've revamped player achievements and progression because they've been a bit rubbish for a while.

ReputationRep:
    bammy jastard 27 dem feels when your mum low key makes you your favourite meal ygm

swirly ygm?

ReputationRep:
    Really glad it's getting colder again

So sick of the heat ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    bammy jastard 27 dem feels when your mum low key makes you your favourite meal ygm

swirly ygm?
    When Luke's sister makes mashed potato and rice >>>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

So sick of the heat ffs
    Same - it's the insects that piss me off tbh.

I love winter too but that's probably just because I'm Nothern

ReputationRep:
    Fjallraven do some really nice jackets. Not that expensive as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Fjallraven do some really nice jackets. Not that expensive as well.
    lmao i just skimmed and couldnt find one for less than about 200. one of their parkas was over a grand as well, not sure even canada goose charge that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    lmao i just skimmed and couldnt find one for less than about 200. one of their parkas was over a grand as well, not sure even canada goose charge that
    Mate where tf are you looking lol. Search "fjallraven jacket" into Google, click on "shopping" and there's loads for around £150.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

So sick of the heat ffs
    Get out

ReputationRep:
    £150 for a generic jacket from a brand I've never heard of. How many kilos are you moving to the point where you consider that cheap.

ReputationRep:
    Fjallraven is top notch tbf. The Winter Greenland Parka >>>
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Just got my final redundancy notice... Total including bonus and leftover holiday is 6.5k. ****ing hell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.