Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Employer doesn't come in to it at all.

I've always been too soft with people tbh, think working in Finance has taught me that you can't do that if you want to get anywhere. I'm certainly not going to meet anyone acting like that.
    Oh okay, I thought you meant your employer had tried to screw you out of your entitlement.

I think you just need to know when people are taking advantage. There are certain people I would lend money, but most of those people wouldn't ask for money I'd have to offer, and if they did I sure as hell wouldn't need to chase them. I for one hate asking for money, I would prefer to just go without than borrow cash. I've never asked for borrow money from a friend for more than extremely short period of time, ie. till we find an ATM type stuff.

Basically number one rule on lending money is don't lend cash that would matter if you didn't get it back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    I love how sr90 just went full Frank Lucas on them

Ain't no love
    idris elba for next bond pls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    idris elba for next bond pls.
    Think James Bond should be white pal

ReputationRep:
    Think James Bond should be white pal
    says who?

James Bond has to be english....and Idris Elba has the accolades to make a good bond. He would kill it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7156121.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    says who?

James Bond has to be english....and Idris Elba has the accolades to make a good bond. He would kill it.
    Nah, I don't think people mean it in a racist way but I just don't think a non-white James Bond would really cut it.

It would be like the next Doctor being a woman or something. Not wrong but just not right either.

ReputationRep:
    Why the **** is a blowjob called a blowjob?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Nah, I don't think people mean it in a racist way but I just don't think a non-white James Bond would really cut it.

It would be like the next Doctor being a woman or something. Not wrong but just not right either.
    lol that's 19th century mindset bro.

Just because there has never been a black James Bond doesn't mean there should never be one...

For example iron man is now a mixed race female in the comics.

ReputationRep:
    Indirect racism

ReputationRep:
    Elba is a straight up boss and has some experience in that line of work. Not picking him would be foolish. Hardy any other guys who could do the job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Haha I don't do that anymore

They tried to shirk out of paying me back so I sent over a spreadsheet with all the details and relevant proof. Got every penny of it back the next day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know if I should be proud of you or not. I guess I should.

ReputationRep:
    sr90

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get into finance?

ReputationRep:
    Also, I think it's OK to lend money to certain people. Having said that, I'd only feel completely comfortable lending a large amount of money to one of my mates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    I don't know if I should be proud of you or not. I guess I should.
    In all seriousness do you think Manny was on PEDs? To come from 105 and embarrass the likes of Shane, Oscar and Antonio, it doesn't make sense

ReputationRep:
    Yeah unusual for a boxer to go up through the weights and still carry his KO power like that.

Not a fan of black bond. Should just start a different series, perhaps parallel. 20 years from now Bond is going to be a paraplegic Indian lesbian.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bruh Fizzel is the definition of rational

Would love to read his dissertation :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Boxers are practically untested. All kinds of things in their body, all kindzzzz

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fizzel been trippin lately.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    In all seriousness do you think Manny was on PEDs? To come from 105 and embarrass the likes of Shane, Oscar and Antonio, it doesn't make sense
    Obviously but Floyd was the biggest juicer of his generation

ReputationRep:
    Bruh Fizzel is the definition of rational

Would love to read his dissertation :rofl:
    Fizzel = Yukinon

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.