The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

brb Kanye claims he's in $53 million debt, but buys his wife an engagement ring worth $2 million.

k den.
The statement of him being £53m in debt as a stand alone is a near meaningless insight into his financial situation. Which is why no one actually believes that number.

But otherwise, yeah I feel very little sympathy. To flash such an extravagant display of wealth to people who have so little in comparison and be surprised that someone may be inclined to take it from you smacks of entitlement with regard to the codes of a society.

Watched Westworld, looks like it could be another big hit. Interesting concept, not new, but I'm not familiar with the basis.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9282
Was going to pay for my porridge at Pret (inb4 RK calls me a coconut), and the woman on the till says I can have it for free.

Should have thrown in 8 extra croissants, 4 lattes, 2 smoothies and a bottle of water. Instead I walked out thinking she's on it with me 🤔

**** sakes
Original post by SA-1
Was going to pay for my porridge at Pret (inb4 RK calls me a coconut), and the woman on the till says I can have it for free.

Should have thrown in 8 extra croissants, 4 lattes, 2 smoothies and a bottle of water. Instead I walked out thinking she's on it with me 🤔

**** sakes

She probably thought you were homeless xxx
Reply 9284
Original post by swirly
She probably thought you were homeless xxx

She serves me porridge every morning you final syllable of "significant"
Original post by SA-1

Homeless people still gotta eat you ignoramus
Original post by SA-1

**** sakes

Aziz thinks he's such a ladies man :wink:

It was probably out of date tbh
Reply 9287
Coconut. :colonhash:

Something fishy about the whole Kim K situation.
Original post by SA-1

What do you order from Itsu
I know a place you can get an exceptional sandwich, compliemntary snack and refreshing drink all for a reasonable price
Reply 9290
Original post by Kenan and Kel
What do you order from Itsu

Their avocado and salmon sushi plate thing, hot dumplings and if you're mega hungry go for something hot

Most of their food is on point
@Kim-Jong-Illest Hustlers grab your guns, your shadow weighs a ton ,driving down the 101 :frown:
Reply 9292
Original post by swirly
I know a place you can get an exceptional sandwich, compliemntary snack and refreshing drink all for a reasonable price

In ur mums house
Imagine thinking that a sandwich and a mars bar constitutes a meal
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Jimmy Seville
I literally can't be the only one who doesn't give a shite, maybe even pleased, that Kim Kardashian got robbed. Even if it is legit their lifestyle and the way the media report on them is everything that is wrong with society.

I wouldn't say pleased but I couldn't care less

If you announce you're going on holiday over social media it's an open invitation for burglary, and if you've got expensive goods on you don't go flashing them in public.

Surely anyone like that would have security around them 24/7 especially in Paris which has had all kinds of serious crime take place there lately.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's very odd when British people care and are interested more in US politics than UK politics.
Reply 9296
US runs the world.
Reply 9297
Reply 9298
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
It's very odd when British people care and are interested more in US politics than UK politics.

The next elected US president will have massive implications for international politics..
Original post by Rk2k14

The clown stuff got older quicker than Daaaaaaaaamn Daniel.

When you happen to randomly be filming a road and all of a sudden a clown appears and the driver jumps out of the car to attack it, wipes it outthen drives off, you know that **** is faker than Katie's Price's tits.

Latest