The Student Room Group
Reply 9960
Original post by zKlown
Apply this to a man with no motives.

Like The Joker...

Enter neuro condition..

..paranoid schizophrenic, assuming you're on about the batman movie 🤔
Reply 9961
Seriously. No one's gonna comment on the massive ****ing ice dragon on the other page...

Get hyped.
@Lucio to what extent has studying psychology had on your ability to manipulate and read people? @SA-1 feel free to chime in (not sure how much it applies to your studies).
Reply 9963
Original post by Rk2k14
Seriously. No one's gonna comment on the massive ****ing ice dragon on the other page...

Get hyped.

Reckon @Dirtybit's post on it was more intriguing.

Original post by The Wavefunction
@Lucio to what extent has studying psychology had on your ability to manipulate and read people? @SA-1 feel free to chime in (not sure how much it applies to your studies).

I haven't done psychology, but obviously it relates a lot to my line of work. Also work with a lot of people who have done psychology degrees.

I don't think it makes a difference at all. The general view is that when you do psychology, you become a psychologist - which is not true. To become a psychologist you need a lot of experience, and also need to do further studies. I think studying to be a clinical psychologist is one of the hardest doctorates to get in to? With regards to reading and manipulating (such a politically incorrect word), that comes with further training. Things like coaching, motivational interviewing, counselling etc.

I think because a lot of universities now offer a psychology course, and a lot of students are now doing it, you find a lot of graduates with a psychology degree that do absolutely nothing with it. A degree in psychology essentially lays the foundation for future development which, as I understand it, a lot of graduates don't take.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Probably forever? I couldn't go through mmlp2 and aint listened too much to post recovery eminem.

Eminem was better on drugs than off it too. needs to get back on the pills tbh.

Yeah I was thinking Forever.

The way he raps now, he just lacks a certain presence on the mic.
Reply 9965
Illmatic
Lifestyles of poor and dangerous
the cool
Ready to die
Take care(not srs) reasonable doubt
Big L's first album is so good.

They wanna know why I'm so fly, a girl asked me for a ring and I put one around her whole eye :cool:
Thugs better scat when the gat go click clack or I'mma have ya family dressed in all black!
It's Big L and I'm all about taking funds
I'm a stone villain, known for killing and raping nuns
I even kill handicapped and crippled *****es
Look at my scalp real close and you'll see triple 6s

- Devil's Son
Reply 9969
Even if my grandma violate she gotta go.

I had beef with this thief named randolph now hes in a casket dressed up with his hands crossed.

In terms of ****ed up raps he's the best. the fact that eminem essentially copied his style says a lot.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9970
By the way that top 5 was in order.

The cool is a classic tbh.
Reply 9971
By the way that top 5 was in order.

The cool is a classic tbh.

Stop gassing and get on FIFA
Reply 9972
Original post by SA-1
Stop gassing and get on FIFA

No
Reply 9973
No

Come on. Been a while.
Barcelona's team movement holy ****.
Original post by trapking
Barcelona's team movement holy ****.

No words.

All you can do is laugh...
Original post by Lúcio
No words.

All you can do is laugh...

****...City just equalised.
Always rated that Özil
Reply 9978
Original post by The Wavefunction
Always rated that Özil

#WengerIn
They felt that you came across very well during the interview and answered the questions very well, with strong examples. However, there was another candidate that was interviewed that they felt was a better fit for the role, in terms of his experience

I am so ****ing sick of hearing this. Why is it so damn impossible to find a job?

Latest