Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah might as well just ban the whole sport rugby. It's shite anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    I think the one thing that may come out of it is not forcing people to play contact, which is understandable. In my school we'd split into two groups, those who could play rugby, and those who couldn't. Can't imagine it's like it in all schools though, especially ones with smaller class sizes, and especially ones in areas where rugby isn't so common.
    In our school everyone had to play rugby in year 7, contact and all, and were split into an A B C and D team. After first year the lads who wanted to carry on playing rugby did so and those who didn't went off to play hockey and other sports. If people don't want to be involved in a sport with high levels of physicality then they don't have to, but banning it for people who don't mind it is ridiculous.

ReputationRep:

Absolute reckage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    In our school everyone had to play rugby in year 7, contact and all, and were split into an A B C and D team. After first year the lads who wanted to carry on playing rugby did so and those who didn't went off to play hockey and other sports. If people don't want to be involved in a sport with high levels of physicality then they don't have to, but banning it for people who don't mind it is ridiculous.
    Fair. In my poor performing, Valley, comprehensive school, it was rugby or football and then some Athletics in the summer. We had enough players for one team and then the odd B team, which was good since there were 65 boys in my year. We were pretty damn good, though. Reached Welsh semi finals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

Absolute reckage
    Do you consider hospitals places where people go to get treated, or places where people go to die?

ReputationRep:
    Guys.

If you've used an author multiple times (different books), how do you alphabetise it in the bibliography ? By book year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Guys.

If you've used an author multiple times (different books), how do you alphabetise it in the bibliography ? By book year?
    Legitly can't even remember, and it hasn't even been a year since my last deadline. I think it is year though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Legitly can't even remember, and it hasn't even been a year since my last deadline. I think it is year though.
    Cheers fam.
    Is it latest first?
    E.g.
    Blah Blah 1982
    Blah Blah 1981

Or vice versa?

ReputationRep:
    Oldest first.

Rk2k14 2011
    Rk2k14 2013
    Rk2k14 2015

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Oldest first.

Rk2k14 2011
    Rk2k14 2013
    Rk2k14 2015
    Love you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Love you.
    Google:

Citethisforme

Thank me later

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hope Mcgregor get banged, arrogant ****

ReputationRep:
    Watched Deadpool yesterday - really enjoyed it and thought it was hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    I imagine the McGregor hype is slowly going to die out now, much like it has with Ronda Rousey.

ReputationRep:
    Got to still respect Mcgregor though for what he tried to do. Simply just bit off more than he could chew.

That ****ing gazelle.

The hype won't die down too much like Rousey because Connor will come back. Rousey didn't.

ReputationRep:
    To what extent can you quote in an essay? I've found a paper which has an introduction perfect for what I need. Can I just stick 2 pages worth of text in quotes, cite it, and job done, or is that not ok?

ReputationRep:
    To what extent can you quote in an essay? I've found a paper which has an introduction perfect for what I need. Can I just stick 2 pages worth of text in quotes, cite it, and job done, or is that not ok?
    No

ReputationRep:
    just paraphrase and pass it off as your own ideas srs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    No
    Fair enough

(Original post by swirly)
    just paraphrase and pass it off as your own ideas srs
    That sounds like a plan. I'll reference it at the end though just to make sure

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.