The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

He's still ****.
Original post by fallen_acorns
sure it was cool to hate afleck back in 2008 or so.. but these days, after an oscar, a string of good films, and now a positivly reviewed stint as batman.. its just a bit pathetic.

It's almost like people aren't allowed to have an opinion...
Virat is the GOAT amongst all of sport
Original post by SentryE3D
Malcolm in the Middle is still phenomenal even after all this time

Yes also even Stevens

Posted from TSR Mobile
Even Stevens was just amazing. Proper classic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
1000e on Spain tonight vs Romania

Anyone watching?
Hope they lose
Original post by Zürich

Anyone watching?

:congrats:
Reply 1108
Original post by Zürich

Anyone watching?

:rofl: did you cash out early?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some one called up SSN pretending to be Shay Given and they interviewed him on live TV. I genuinely don;t know why people consider them a legit outlet anymore. Sounded like it was James from Trollstation as well.
Original post by Zürich

Anyone watching?

So guys who spend their lives responding to each others trivial messages every 3 minutes, max 20 minutes, find a guy who can afford to drop a grand in a night amusing?

Don't forget to go 50/50 on Mum's broadband
(edited 8 years ago)
Yet you're probably typing that from your parents basement.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Some one called up SSN pretending to be Shay Given and they interviewed him on live TV. I genuinely don;t know why people consider them a legit outlet anymore. Sounded like it was James from Trollstation as well.

Turned SSN on this morning and they were doing a story on the world championship... For MARBLES

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich
So guys who spend their lives responding to each others trivial messages every 3 minutes, max 20 minutes, find a guy who can afford to drop a grand in a night amusing?

would rep
Genuinely couldn't give less of a **** if I tried.
Original post by sr90
Turned SSN on this morning and they were doing a story on the world championship... For MARBLES

Posted from TSR Mobile

I Genuinely think they are really worried about losing more sky sports viewers especially as they have lost the champions league for atleast two more years. They are trying to diversify but what I find more annoying is how they are constantly trying to hype up minority to sports heavily to hope viewers don't leave. They are also trying to tie I'm customers too. Hyping up a lot of women's sports heavily and golf currently.
Original post by Zürich

Why the **** did you put that much on a poxy friendly anyway?

Actually I'm doubtful you even did tbh

Latest