Turn on thread page Beta

^not sure if srs. McGregor was dominating most of the fight. He made one slip up which cost him the fight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    ^not sure if srs. McGregor was dominating most of the fight. He made one slip up which cost him the fight
    Lol.
    McGregor himself admitted that he struggled with his striking (Diaz- 50%>McGregor-40%).
    Diaz's jab was on point in that fight and McGregor couldn't touch him.

Not big on UFC, but even I could tell McGregor was out of his depth.

ReputationRep:
    Tyson in a boxing match, Lesnar in the Octagon, it's basically the same answer for all boxer vs MMA fighters.

Somebody reproduce that quote where I said Kohli is the GOAT amongst sport. Magnificent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ^Cc.
    That guy is head and shoulders above anyone else in his sport.

ReputationRep:
    tbf McGregor got dicked around with the weight changing and that's on top of going up almost 20 pounds. Diaz only had a two week camp though, surprised they didn't settle for the middle weight between them tbh.

ReputationRep:
    swirly
    350lb beast running at him and didn't even flinch. Bad mofo.

ReputationRep:
    Stands around throwing a ball and holding a bat.

Called the GOAT sportsman...

(Original post by Rk2k14)
    Lol.
    McGregor himself admitted that he struggled with his striking (Diaz- 50%>McGregor-40%).
    Diaz's jab was on point in that fight and McGregor couldn't touch him.

Not big on UFC, but even I could tell McGregor was out of his depth.
    I think he admitted to being less efficient with his energy. Even if we go by successful strikes, McGregor did more damage (which is what matters when looking for the KO) with the 40% he landed compared to Diaz 's 50. The aftermath of Nates face confirms this.

Didn't know the rematch was at the same weight but I still think McGregor will win if he fights smarter

ReputationRep:
    I love it when people who admit to hating a sport and knowing nothing about said sport feel qualified to post their opinions on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Stands around throwing a ball and holding a bat.

Called the GOAT sportsman...

By that logic:
    Football is just kicking a ball
    Tennis is just hitting a ball
    Basketball is just bouncing a ball

ReputationRep:
    Don't take the bait ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Real Friends)
    I love it when people who admit to hating a sport and knowing nothing about said sport feel qualified to post their opinions on it
    You're #obsessed over Zayn and spend your time creating multiple dupe accounts again and again and again, all of which contribute very little to the progression of society. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but yours are trash, so when you say a cricketer is the GOAT sportsman i'll call you out on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeFoUr)
    Tyson in a boxing match, Lesnar in the Octagon, it's basically the same answer for all boxer vs MMA fighters.

Somebody reproduce that quote where I said Kohli is the GOAT amongst sport. Magnificent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Shame it was all for nothing. He's no Buttler, Roy or Root now is he

ReputationRep:
    You're #obsessed over Zayn and spend your time creating multiple dupe accounts again and again and again, all of which contribute very little to the progression of society. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but yours are trash, so when you say a cricketer is the GOAT sportsman i'll call you out on it.
    I thought Real Friends was SUG?
    I'm getting lost in these ridiculous dupes.

Literally these people are sad to the point of confusion...

ReputationRep:
    I'm SUG not FK, and I wasn't calling you out anyway, I was calling out RK lol. Remind me again what you've ever contributed to the progression of society yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh burn...

ReputationRep:
    How have any of us contributed to the progression of society?

Except man like SentryE3D keeping us all safe.

Also, lets be serious here

Muhammed Ali is the GOAT sportsman for what he achieved and what he represents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    How have any of us contributed to the progression of society?

Except man like SentryE3D keeping us all safe.

Also, lets be serious here

Muhammed Ali is the GOAT sportsman for what he achieved and what he represents.
    what does he represent?

brb cut off Malcolm X cuz it was more important to be a muslim than a negro during the Civil Rights struggle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    what does he represent?

brb cut off Malcolm X cuz it was more important to be a muslim than a negro during the Civil Rights struggle
    Being a butterfly and stinging like a bee.

Not many butterflies can do that? Except Beedrill, but then again is that a bee? It doesn't look like either tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Being a butterfly and stinging like a bee.

Not many butterflies can do that? Except Beedrill, but then again is that a bee? It doesn't look like either tbh.
    then thats for what he achieved, not for what he represents.

Ali was just a pawn in the five percenters chess game

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.