ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Of course you'd laugh at a black man trying to get on a train
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Of course you'd laugh at a black man trying to get on a train
    +1

Frankly i'm disgusted he managed to get on it in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Big news coming out in tomorrow's Sunday Times wrt alleged doping by Premier League players apparently.

ReputationRep:
    West ham's opening game vs Millwall at the Olympic stadium is such an odd decision.

Millwall will do absolutely anything to cause as much damage as possible.

Definitely won't be a "friendly"

ReputationRep:
    no doubt vardy is on the peds, pretty sure i saw him doing ket off a homeless guys dead body outside fabric too.

ReputationRep:
    afcamden is a weird virgin though so wouldnt trust what he says

ReputationRep:
    Apparently players from Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, City and United involved.

ReputationRep:
    Think Chelsea players might want a refund

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Think Chelsea players might want a refund
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't want to start a smear campaign but it wouldnt surprise me one bit if Leicester players were taking enhancing drugs. Their black CB has thighs the size of a horses.

Seems VERY odd no prem player bar Kolo Toure has been found taking drugs, doesn't add up imo

ReputationRep:
    Name:  2C45615C00000578-3232858-image-a-84_1442161706080.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  149.5 KB

No way that's Kosher, Morgan defo on the roids

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's juicing. Including the managers.

ReputationRep:
    planning permission laws/regulations in the uk are just a cesspit of middle aged, middle class land-owners trying to protect the very same environment that they destroyed to make their houses, from their children doing the same.

Serriously, who the :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: decided around 10 years ago, that it was a good idea to say the UK now has enough development... but needs far more people.

I mean its evil genius. House prices shoot up, and your area to live in is still green and beautiful - whats not to love.

Besides you will be dead before you see :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: hit the fan when a generation of youngsters finally do something about how :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed they are.

ReputationRep:
    :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ng dolphins.

ReputationRep:
    I bet the dolphins were some april fools thing but they've forgotten or don't know how (probably the latter) to take it off

ReputationRep:
    I think the 150 figure might be a little far fetched.

It'll be interesting to see that if it turns out that players were doping, what the consequences would be.

Points deduction & fine?

What would that mean for CL places, league winners, relegation battlers etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sunday Times have lost all credibility since the Hitler diary fiasco if they genuinely don't have any other evidence, surely they aren't this stupid? They're going off the word of this guy http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...al-cancer.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Apparently players from Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, City and United involved.
    Chelsea said they'd never have had any interactions with the doctor. He's a flakey liar apparently.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.